What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

the phantom menace

First Grade
Lussick didn’t get back to hooker until play 4 that set. Is he f**king kidding?
This happened several times during the game.

It's a combination of Lussick not being to the quality that BA perhaps expected - not an 80min hooker - and BA being so regimented that he can't go with the more likely successful tactic of selecting another hooker in the 17, so that Lussick can take a break after 25-30mins and play refreshed.

lucablight

First Grade
I'm off these fat merkins. They have been out of fashion since the game resumed after Covid ffs. In 2018 the pack was too small and since 2020 it's too big. I blame climate change.
Too big is implying there’s nothing they could have done to win tonight. The reality is we were expected to win easily but got carved up instead.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Serious question for Pou with a one word answer:

if you had the power to make the decision, would Brad Arthur be coach on Monday?
We know that'll be a Yes, until after the Club decides it is a No - at which point he'll miraculously change his answer too, and claim that's what he believed all along.

Same pattern as with Kearney, Hodsgon... etc etc

hindy111

Post Whore
Highlights this team's mentality, imo.

They're soft.

Missing the 8 for a second year running, but the coach keeps his job...

My old man said to me when signed Lomax. Great player but we need a new forward pack. They had their year in 2022 but the pack is very overated. No mongrel and getting old.
The more I watch us the more I tend to agree. Who in our pack is really that great? RCG is decent. Jnrs good on his day. Hopgood has a nice offload but none are going to be must picks for origins. Rest are fairly average and wouldn't even be considered for origin.
Pack is not that great anymore.

Latest posts