What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

hineyrulz

Post Whore
horse falling GIF

Gronk

Staff member
Bookies have the Broncos as firm 1-12 favs.

Both are good sides and I reckon it will be close. No sin bins please ref.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don't think Walsh will handle the conditions and may force a lot of errors. Same as Cobbo.
Brisbane love to move the ball. If we rush up and get into their faces we win and win well

A coupla teams have shown the Donkeys can be rattled and lose composure if you get up in their face. Hard to keep that up all game in the usual Darwin conditions. Though they are predicting storms and humidity isn't gonna be killer.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I'm looking forward to this game. A test. Win and all of a sudden we will be seen as one of the contenders.
So am I.

I think we are building ok we probs left 2-3 tries out there on Sunday & probably played within themselves knowing a 5 day turnaround before Darwin.

Our F/A is already +13 - Which is 7th best but only 3 points behind Warriors & Storm who are +16.

So a lot of these middling teams who are winning dont have a great F/A.