What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY thread (3/7/20)

T.S Quint

Coach
Before the season restarted I mentioned that I wasn’t really all that excited about the game coming back. I didn’t think I would enjoy it as much with no crowds and the weird feeling going around the world right now.

I was wrong. I’m f**king loving this season. It helps that we are winning and are in some really great tough games.
@Eelementary, you also mentioned that you weren’t excited about the restart. How do you feel about it now?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Before the season restarted I mentioned that I wasn’t really all that excited about the game coming back. I didn’t think I would enjoy it as much with no crowds and the weird feeling going around the world right now.

I was wrong. I’m f**king loving this season. It helps that we are winning and are in some really great tough games.
@Eelementary, you also mentioned that you weren’t excited about the restart. How do you feel about it now?

Honestly, mate, I was genuinely not excited to resume the season; I thought that the break would kill our momentum, and put a dampener on the season.

I have found that the majority of posters here were correct - as soon as the footy resumed again, my undying passion picked up right where it left off.

If anything, I am more passionate now - we finally have a fighting football team again!

parra pete

Referee
giphy.gif

I'm coming to get that bastard who shot my paw

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Every week seems to be our biggest test of the year.
I don’t think this is our biggest test. The last two weeks were much bigger tests. The team does need to stay focused and play to their capabilities though, just like every other game.
Mate if we lose this one we are deadset NO CHANCE of winning another game all year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Every week seems to be our biggest test of the year.
I don’t think this is our biggest test. The last two weeks were much bigger tests. The team does need to stay focused and play to their capabilities though, just like every other game.
Thats probably why this is our biggest test.

Chipmunk

Coach
Another week, another challenge.

We will get a pretty good gauge on exactly how good Dylan Brown is at this stage of his career in any case.

Eelogical

Referee
I went for an exercise stress test today, just so I can get a pass to watch tonight's game.