What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Knights GAME DAY thread 12/7/20

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I or Suity didn't say he should be cancelled or banned Captain Hyperbole, did we?

He is entitled to be as boring as he likes, but by the same token anyone is equally entitled to criticize him if they so please.
And likewise others are free to criticise you for being such a f**ken whinger.

IFR33K

Coach
Shaun Lane had 45 post-contact metres, and Nathan Brown had 102.

Nathan Brown made 27 hit-ups, and Lane made 10.

I think he's doing just fine, to be honest.

You’ve compared an edge forward to
A middle...

I’m not saying lane is crap, but the way some rave on about him, they make him out to be SBW.

He’s a journeyman for a reason, that had a decent season last year. Lacks aggression for his size

IFR33K

Coach
Prolly because there isn't much to whinge about of late. Even the Stefano bubble hugs will blow over.

Merkins looking to be outraged should hit up the rumours thread. Reedy remains unsigned FFS ! :mad:

Sorry merkin, isn’t this a forum to discuss the good/bad of the team?

Eelogical

Referee
A middle...

I’m not saying lane is crap, but the way some rave on about him, they make him out to be SBW.

He’s a journeyman for a reason, that had a decent season last year. Lacks aggression for his size
I don't think Lane has ever had a shocker for us. Individually, they've all had good and bad games, but as a team, they've been consistently good. For instance, Fergo will get his breakthrough try soon enough and then the floodgates will open. Swings and roundabouts.

Eelementary

Post Whore
A middle...

Yes, but it wasn't about their positions - Lane's post-contact metres are on par with Brown's.

It's just that he made fewer runs.