What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 7/5/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think that's harsh on Trent. Coaches have to front press conferences as part of their contract then get stung for stating the obvious. I thought the NRL were right to be criticised in this instance. Let's just keep gagging people because to powers that be don't like being scrutinised.
Whilst I agree in principle, it's The Chooks so fu*k em. Brthur didn't comment on what was painfully obvious that the referees interpretation of the ruck totally changed after half time. Or that the halftime committee meeting of the Refs, the Bunker, Abdo, Annersley and Uncle Nick came up with the decision to put Drown on report 20 mins after the incident. I'm more annoyed that Pricky didn't get a gazillion dollar fine as well.

Eelogical

Referee
Whilst I agree in principle, it's The Chooks so fu*k em. Brthur didn't comment on what was painfully obvious that the referees interpretation of the ruck totally changed after half time. Or that the halftime committee meeting of the Refs, the Bunker, Abdo, Annersley and Uncle Nick came up with the decision to put Drown on report 20 mins after the incident. I'm more annoyed that Pricky didn't get a gazillion dollar fine as well.
Next time it could be the Eels in Trent's position and BA will be compelled to say nothing in fear of a fine, etc, ad nauseam. I think it's wrong and needs to be addressed. Anyhooz, that's how I feel.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Considering how dominant we were, it was telling how much quicker the Chooks' play-the-ball was than ours. Teams are going to keep holding us down and refs are going to continue to be unfairly scrutinised for lopsided set restart counts.

Considering how dominant we were, it was telling how much quicker the Chooks' play-the-ball was than ours. Teams are going to keep holding us down and refs are going to continue to be unfairly scrutinised for lopsided set restart counts.

Well the Chooks and (to a slightly lesser extent) the Sharks have been doing this for at least 15 years, and nobody has stopped them so far.

Bandwagon

Staff member

You know, they do have that other thing they can do for repeat infringements.

eels_fan

First Grade
Nath Brown is a lock for a sin bin tomorrow.

Wearing the white jerseys too.

Not sure why we're not wearing our yellow - hardly clashes with the Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.