What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re name forum to USARL

league13

Juniors
vNiu has been front and center with rugby league in the United States since the begininng, in fact, as you know, he is the beginning. He also coached the team in their last game prior to the South Africa game, and it is your feeling he had no say in the selection of players. Well, if you believe that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Cheap.

True, Nui was instumental in getting League started in the States, it's not like him to hand the reins over to someone else. We would not have had this split if that had been the case , hopefully a few more teams will be heading for the USARL.

I cant stop laughing.

There was a game played with a recent NRL coach but the sidline experts and pretenders would rather talk about what they would call "American Rugby" for three pages! Equivilant to "When I grow up I want to be"

And I get called a troll:D

Choo Choo

Juniors
There were representatives from the Slayers, Rebellion, and the Fight at the match and I was tweeting scores. Our best estimate was between 350-400 people at the match. Regardless of the make up of the USA team, South Africa didn't stand a chance and it served well for the USA and RL in North America.

The facility is the home of the Camden River Sharks, an independent baseball team. Several of their folks videoed the entire match, so be patient and look online for highlights, etc, (no idea when or if it even gets posted).

I know there are AMNRL haters out there and to be honest, I was one of them when we first split due to all the jawing back and forth. I've decided to put that behind me and focus on more important issues like the 2012 USARL season. We're just happy to to be playing right now, but I have to admit that it would be better for the USA in general if the USARL did have some opportunity for representation on the Tomahawks.

Are two leagues hurting the game right now; you can argue that, but enough of the bashing between the two leagues. What's done is done; we're both here so deal with it and focus on supporting League in the USA. There is no need to talk about the past as its irrelevant now. This will all get sorted out and we'll move forward when it does.

juro

Bench
I cant stop laughing.

There was a game played with a recent NRL coach but the sidline experts and pretenders would rather talk about what they would call "American Rugby" for three pages! Equivilant to "When I grow up I want to be"

And that thread hasn't been posted in since before the USA-SA match...

And there is a thead or two in the international section discussing the USA-SA match...

So did you have a point or are you just being a troll?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I cant stop laughing.

As I said on the other page, pretty hard to talk about something when the people running the game refuse to put out articles, promotion and whatnot don't you think?

The Canadians put out more info for a friendly ffs :crazy:

PacificCoastRL

Juniors
I cant stop laughing.

I don unnerstand da words dat are comin outta your mouf.

Last edited:

Latest posts