What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE:New Home Jersey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PREDATOR

Juniors
mightypanther said:

BTW..........getting back on topic..........

I am buying my new jersey from Rebels next week.

And as everyone knows the "Road to Victory" DVD, is being sold at the
Panthers Supporters Den for $34.95 (with NO member discount).

Well.........here's a fantastic Xmas bargain for you all................

I just picked up 3 copies on Friday from BIG W, for the
GREAT bargain price of $26.82 each. THAT'S TOPS.
And i bet if you tried to put that on the "Kingdom of W" it would be deleted..as you would be!! :?

mightypanther

Juniors
And i bet if you tried to put that on the "Kingdom of W" it would be deleted..as you would be!!

:lol: :lol: That's exactly why I wouldn't even bother trying Predator :roll: :lol:

This place is much more pleasant to visit anyway. ;-)

lainey

Juniors
PREDATOR said:
lainey said:
Damn, I should have waited. :cry:
This was the type of thing i tried to prevent.... :?

It's ok Predator, I am very impatient when it comes to things like the DVD, I went out and bought it the day it was released anyway, I can't help myself. :roll:

Renee

Juniors
You know a few of you (not you Lainey) would be almost bearable on here if you didn't carry such a distateful chip on your shoulders.

*Sandy*

First Grade
The only one that is carrying a distasteful chip is you Mr W. For some reason you just can't seem to let a few of us go. You feel the need to keep us in your sights, yet you were the one that cut us loose.

Maybe now in your hindsight to cut us loose was not the right thing to do...

Renee

Juniors
Believe what you will but I am not Mr W. Though he sounds like he has upset a few of you. Judging by the garbage that I've read from some of you lot, I could hardly blame him. You lost souls epitomize juvenility.

*Sandy*

First Grade
We know who you are and considering you need to come in under 2 different handles to tackle us epitomize's juvenility.

Now lets go back to all the posts you have made on this very forum `Renee' then have a look at all the posts we have created.

Hmm not one to support the panthers from you. So the next question would be ... Why are you here? The answer ... to epitomize juvenility! You and your alter ego `panther' are discrediting genuine panther fans with your snide remarks.

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
preadaloser and other wannabe fans. For a team you claim to support would you be so determined to see them make as little as possible to run the team? Why do you persist on turning people away to save a few dollars? Either you support the team and appreciate its need to run the team or you might as well bugger off to the WT or some other club who is getting runined by people like yourselves with such attitudes.

Hey MP why dont you put those lucky speedos up for auction and donate the money to that players favourite charity. Its the least you could do and im sure the player being the person he is would love that also. Or are you going to be selfish and say no to say the starlight foundation ? (Possibly on auction at next yrs PI dinner?)

Good cause dont you think ?

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
PK said:
We know who you are and considering you need to come in under 2 different handles to tackle us epitomize's juvenility.
Funny cause i thought thats what your lot do? Garth, BENNY!!!, preadator and the list goes on apparently from what im reading on here. Funny for someone who doesnt use their name also you sure can talk.

Whats your real name? Oh wait your not going to give that. :roll:

*Sandy*

First Grade
That's a bit rich coming from someone who HAD to borrow a panthers jersey to be photographed for an article in the paper this past season - don't you think Mr J?

And your last post? Do you even know what you are trying to say there? Considering you tried to quote me, i am guessing it was aimed at me? Everyone knows who i am. You even admitted you have been to my site! :lol:

The Rhino

Juniors
Panther_The_kid said:
preadaloser and other wannabe fans. For a team you claim to support would you be so determined to see them make as little as possible to run the team? Why do you persist on turning people away to save a few dollars? Either you support the team and appreciate its need to run the team or you might as well bugger off to the WT or some other club who is getting runined by people like yourselves with such attitudes.

Hey MP why dont you put those lucky speedos up for auction and donate the money to that players favourite charity. Its the least you could do and im sure the player being the person he is would love that also. Or are you going to be selfish and say no to say the starlight foundation ? (Possibly on auction at next yrs PI dinner?)

Good cause dont you think ?

Wannabe fans? Gees, PTK, where the hell did any mention of saving a few dollars for themselves come into it - clutching at straws are you? (OH THAT'S RIGHT, about the DVD and jersey - GEES, WISH WE WERE ALL MADE OF MONEY LIKE YOU HEY PTK??? They support the team and maybe some others also need to look at their attitudes towards others. I though forums were for voicing opinions and information as long as they are not defamatory. Oh, that's right, if your opinion doesn't match the opinions of certain people, you get shot down and criticised for just voicing an opinion. As for the speedos, what do you have to give up to auction off - nothing worth while I bet - PI dinner, if memory serves me right, Panthers wanted nothing to do with it so don't call it the PI dinner, it was the supporters fundraiser! Don't even think about calling me a damn well WANNABE. Better be careful cause I think PTK wants this thread shut down because it does not match his point of view.

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
I dont think they wanted nothing to do with the fundraising part, they did not stop players from going, did they ?

Supporters support their team, so those nasty enough to intentionally not buy anything from the teams own outlet(Or direct others not to either) is not much of a fan. (Preadloser)

No memobilia i have would be worth anything for the kids, however for someone who is coming out claiming how great it is to have such an item wouldnt it be true that such an item could be used for the good of others in need?

*Sandy*

First Grade
No you wouldnt because for a time there you only owned a dirty grubby looking hat for someone who has been a fan since 1967.
:-({|=

Panther

Juniors
Things are getting hot.Then again the unemployable do have a lot of time on their hands.predator so nice to see you being brave again behind another handle.Why do you turn around and run every time you see one of us at a game?Perhaps you prefer spreading rumor to confrontaton.Rhino you disapoint me.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Oh geez Mr W. Didnt know that you and Mr J have become unemployable. Oh that's just bad luck isnt it?

WildKat

Juniors
*blinks*

Well, it's nice to see everybody gets along! :-k

I might pop off to the beersquad, last time I loitered around there, people at least seemed to be having a good time without needing to goad others and create conflict! And besides...

This place is gettin' scary 8-[

:lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Very true wildkat. There is always a couple of dropkicks who like to spoil fun and there happens to be 3 of them. They also happen to start and create conflict on another site for their own enjoyment.

Mr J, who said I was unemployable and why would you think i was unemployable? I have never been knocked back from a job or even sacked from one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts