What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-start to season

franklin2323

Immortal
I have no doubt we could accomodate 20,000 plus crowds at ANZ, 8,000-10,000 at the new Parramatta Stadium while still being able to comply with social distancing requirements. We need to kick start our economy on so many ways not just the NRL the financial implications on this on going lockdown are catostrophic and we will likely to be paying for it for 10-20 years to come if we don’t find a way out sooner rather than later.

I’d even download that app if it guarantees me going to the footy

Kilkenny

Coach
Given the current situation the actions of Addo-Carr and Mitchell frankly are mind boggling.

In addition to there paltry $1,000 fines they should be given suspensions from the game in my opinion four or six weeks would be appropriate. Frankly there violations are just so annoying given how hard the NRL are working to get the game back on May 28. These f**kwits should be punished most severely.

GongPanther

Referee
Given the current situation the actions of Addo-Carr and Mitchell frankly are mind boggling.

In addition to there paltry $1,000 fines they should be given suspensions from the game in my opinion four or six weeks would be appropriate. Frankly there violations are just so annoying given how hard the NRL are working to get the game back on May 28. These f**kwits should be punished most severely.
Have the NRL imposed a penalty yet? Because if I heard right, any player screwing up from now on will be dealt harshly after the CHN incident.

Dave's mate

Juniors

With what's at stake they can sit out the year really. Been posting shit online and then the shitmerkins play the race card

soc123_au

Staff member
With what's at stake they can sit out the year really. Been posting shit online and then the shitmerkins play the race card
Someone posted this morning in the corona thread in the NRL section that they would play the Blackfella card & got shouted down for it. They should be stood down for the season & made to sing the national anthem. f**king flogs. The PC brigade will step in & make sure nothing bad happens though, the f**kers whinge that they want equality, I wonder if it was a few white players getting together for ANZAC day or to play church over easter how it would go down..

soc123_au

Staff member
Ha ha, I just went back at checked. It was @Dave's mate that made the prediction. Well done Nostradamus.

Although tbf it was pretty obvious how it would play out.

soc123_au

Staff member
That comment was based on what I think of these 2 blokes and not all indigenous people. They both have a major victim complex

I agree, the majority of indigenous people are no different to the rest of us. The vocal minority with a pocket full of victim cards are the issue. Sadly JAC seems to be following Latrells example. A few years ago he was belting out the anthem with tears streaming down his cheeks.

murraymob

Coach
Ado car may have more problems.He is going to be asked by the police about the gun.If he is licienced no problems if not he may be in a bit of trouble

Kilkenny

Coach
I think Dave’s Mate summed it pretty well.

Given what’s at stake here it is just unfathomable that these knuckleheads could act in such a manner.

The race card has nothing to do with it and they should be held accountable by the NRL big time. Maybe being rubbed out for the season would set an example. I just can’t believe what they done, I really can’t.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think our sporting loving nation needs the NRL back along with the ARL although they seem to be dragging the chain somewhat given the Daniel Andrews Victorian Government.

I think Peter V’Landy’s have done an amazing job in really difficult times.

murraymob

Coach
if we kick off as planed V landys should be the next immortal.What he has achieved against all odds political hurdles and footballer stupidity is sensational

franklin2323

Immortal
if we kick off as planed V landys should be the next immortal.What he has achieved against all odds political hurdles and footballer stupidity is sensational

We all bag the NRL but to get. This done is amazing (assuming it goes ahead)

franklin2323

Immortal
I think our sporting loving nation needs the NRL back along with the ARL although they seem to be dragging the chain somewhat given the Daniel Andrews Victorian Government.

I think Peter V’Landy’s have done an amazing job in really difficult times.

Nothing like settling down for a few hours on the weekend and watch some sport to take your mind of things. It will help morale lift even if you can’t go.

Penrith should be one of the few grounds used so atleast we get some home games