What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reagan Campbell-Gillard and Jack Hetherington

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No we shouldn't. Tell me why you think we should get Martin?

We should get RCG and or Hethrington. That will really weaken Penrith.
I couldn’t give a f**k which club we weaken, so long as we get stronger..

You don’t really ‘win’ by making someone else weaker..

Dragonslayer

First Grade
1st question, is Hetherington out injured or suspended? He was not listed in either 1st grade or in CC yesterday. Not the player we need right now.

RCG played 40 mins fron the bench yesterday, made 6 runs for 54m, took ave 4 seconds to play the ball and had 84% tackle efficiency (missed 4 tackles). Out of form? Out of favour?
We would be taking a risk in signing him based on his current form. Change of scenery? Maybe, but we cannot wait for a "maybe" to gain form.

Some other names mentioned include:

Ma'u, yesterday played 80 minutes had 17 runs for 170m, 2.88 seconds play the ball and 94% tackle efficiency (made 30 missed 2).
Ese'ese, yesterday played 43 minutes had 12 runs 106m, 3.55 seconds play the ball and 89% tackle efficiency (made 24 missed 1 and 2 ineffective).

Only Ma'u really stands out based on those numbers.

Frank Facer

First Grade
1st question, is Hetherington out injured or suspended? He was not listed in either 1st grade or in CC yesterday. Not the player we need right now.

RCG played 40 mins fron the bench yesterday, made 6 runs for 54m, took ave 4 seconds to play the ball and had 84% tackle efficiency (missed 4 tackles). Out of form? Out of favour?
We would be taking a risk in signing him based on his current form. Change of scenery? Maybe, but we cannot wait for a "maybe" to gain form.

Some other names mentioned include:

Ma'u, yesterday played 80 minutes had 17 runs for 170m, 2.88 seconds play the ball and 94% tackle efficiency (made 30 missed 2).
Ese'ese, yesterday played 43 minutes had 12 runs 106m, 3.55 seconds play the ball and 89% tackle efficiency (made 24 missed 1 and 2 ineffective).

Only Ma'u really stands out based on those numbers.
Interesting stats. I don't mind M'au, it is just that he is already 31 years old.

possm

Coach
Sign RCG as JDB's replacement while we can. It is no good waiting for him to play himself into form and then try to sign him. He will eventually come good and my tip he will be back to his best in 2020.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Our problem is that our club is on the nose and can we commit to more than one season given the limitations imposed on us by the NRL ? I think I remember that anyone signed as a replacement for JDB can only be offered a one year contract from the club. Hope I’m wrong.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Our problem is that our club is on the nose and can we commit to more than one season given the limitations imposed on us by the NRL ? I think I remember that anyone signed as a replacement for JDB can only be offered a one year contract from the club. Hope I’m wrong.
Everyone else can get around these sort of things except good old us

Latest posts