What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reality Check

Utey

Coach
Eels Dude said:
I reckon it was worth seeing the Bulldogs win to see the Roosters lose.

It was worth it seeing the Bulldogs win to see Ricky Stuart lose his temper.

It was worth it seeing the Bulldogs win to wipe that arrogant smirk of Phil Gould's face.

It was worth it seeing the Bulldogs win to see Chris Walker drop that long range kick a few minutes out from fulltime.

It was worth it seeing the Bulldogs win to know that most of the Rooster's arrogant supporters base would be shattered yet again.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I only begun supporting the EELS when I was really young in 1990 and I didnt live through the stage where hating the Dogs was tradtion but I think I hate the Roosters more. Dogs are scum but so are Roosters and the way which the Roosters go about doing things disgusts me. The team is full of wankers.

the bloke i live with, who is a Penruff fan, went for the Dogs simply to see the look on Stuart's face at fulltime :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
I was bored when I was at the Bowling Club watching the game so due to lack of Bulldog supporters and some wanker sitting at the back yelling "Go Tex, good one Tex" everytime Walker got the ball I started supporting the Dogs...... I felt so dirty but I pissed the bloke off at the back..... :lol:

bartman

Immortal
As long as you had a shower afterwards Colonel ;-)

I think most of us felt in the same boat.