What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reasons why Melbourne are hated

Loudstrat

Coach
I think a Storm Fan stole his LU name

sh*t - better check mine to see if it's been hijacked!

Storm suck. Smith is a grub. White is a gutless twat. Inglis desperately needs a GPS. Lima is an unemployed extra from "Once Were Warriors"

Nope - still under my control. Beauty. Now where's Dangertwat????

We have more pride in our state then you.

:lol::lol: You don't have pride in your state when you select a team!!!

Example - New Zealand is not East Stradbroke Island. Kempsey is not South Burleigh. Port Moresby is not North Weipa.

When's Iestyn Harris debuing for QLD?

Noa

First Grade
Lol i love how idiots like Molly Meldrum and that always go on about how the storm are the best "Rugby" team and that there going to win the flag.

I bet you most of the people down in melbourne dont know the positions on a league field and dont even know half the rules.

f**k me, your a certified genius, you should be the president of MENSA. The evolution of the human brain has finally reached its zenith with you parramaniac. How long did it take you to come up with that theory.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
f**k me, your a certified genius, you should be the president of MENSA. The evolution of the human brain has finally reached its zenith with you parramaniac. How long did it take you to come up with that theory.

Whats your problem its true i said most of the people down in melbourne dont know f**k all about the game and are to ignorant to learn anything about it. I never said most of Melbourne fans dont know anything about the game ;-)

Melbourne claim to be the sporting city of Australia but have very little tolerance or acceptance towards another sports unless its A: Either a one of Event or B: If it is a regular event it does not occur during the AFL season.

drake

First Grade
I have no issues with a team from Melbourne, so all 20 of you Victorian fans can clam up. The rest of the success addicted bandwagoners need no insulting; they do that to themselves.
I hate Melbourne for a lot of reasons, and they grow every year.

Of course '99 stings, but really, we lost that game. Tough sh*t, that's history and the better team won.

I hate Melbourne first and foremost because they are a franchise, forced on the rugby league public by a greedy multi national corporation trying to suck some juice out of the Melbourne "sport mania"(which is a crock if that sport requires being able to catch a ball.) The Melbourne franchise is paid for by News Ltd's share of the NRL takings; All the other clubs are paying for News Ltds pet franchise to win.

I find their name, jersey and mascot to be ridiculous. They look like some sh*t vomitted straight out of the NFL, some idiot billionare making a team to give his trophy wife a wet spot. Storm man, and the lightning bolts; what a crock of sh*t.

I hate the free run they get with the NRL and the judiciary. Jason Ryles can get suspended for obstruction, yet multiple Melbourne players get off scott free for filthy behaviour week in, week out. Craig Smith left the NRL for constantly being charged for lifting his knee; Lima and White do this all the time, no hassles.

Billy Slater. This guy is a sh*thead and a cat. The things he has done, and still called a legend makes me projectile vomit. Every match I hope for him to get punched out in a nice clean way. But he never fronts someone who isn't prone or being held, so we'll never see it.

If Melbourne had been introduced the way the Titans were, more power to them. They weren't, they are a legacy of an era of greed and corruption, forced upon the public under the guise of a 'club'. Melbourne Storm are a club, and McDonalds really is a family restaurant.

If you believe that, i have a nice big bridge to sell you.

For me, the fact that they are capable of keeping 14 out of 17 grand final winning players 'under the cap' stinks to high heaven when the club is owned by the pay masters of the competition.

All in all, the Bruise epitomise all that's wrong in rugby league, and to hear Rabbit Brain Warren comparing them to St George of the 50s and 60s is like comparing Osama Bin laden and Alexander the Great.

John Ribot, Chris Johns, Chris Anderson, a host of players they have had over the years including some current ones being arrogant and up themselves considering no one in victoria even know who they are.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
How long do I have?

Chicken wings, grapple tackles, knees on calf muscles, wrestling tactics fullstop. That's not to mention the arrogance associated with the team and the fans. Oh I left out the fact they're run by News Limited.

That'll do me for now :cool:

parramaniac2516

Juniors
their amateur logo

Maybe they should become the Luchadores and have this as their logo.

433px-Mascara_Blue_Demon.jpg

macnaz

Staff member
Where do i start.

No history, no decent home ground, F#@k all supporters( 15k to a home semi:BDH:) No juniors, No interest in a AFL dominated state, team full of rep players but still under salary cap?? Team full of bad sportsmen ,
Dirty players, Wrestlers, gay coloured jersey lol.
Oh well there are a few things i dont like about em.

Latest posts