What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reasons why Melbourne are hated

Kiki

First Grade
okay this is back tracking but i have to say it. regarding the argument of us using our looks to get readers or whatever...that might be true if every visitor only clicked once looking for photos of us. but 90% of our visitors are returning one. they are coming back for the blogs, not a perve.

Joker's Wild

Coach
um ... what exactly are we meant to be pretending to be? we're a lot of things, but I don't think pretentious is one of them. mocking, shallow, loudmouthed, take your pick.

I think the saddest thing about your posts is that you are so cruel to men in general. do you seriously think everyone who reads errol is a desperate man? it's so arrogant. like your the only one not blinded by your penis.

you know gay men and gay and straight girls read errol too. shock horror!

I'm not going to apologise for being a girl and writing about league. and if you read lu more frequently you might have actually seen that people didn't believe we were girls. maybe try and think of the avatars as an educational aid for them.

anyway I'm just sorry for distracting everyone from the important business of Hating the Storm.

shall I get it started again?

GREG INGLIS AND ISRAEL FOLAU AREN'T JUST QUEENSLANDERS - THEY'RE FAKE QUEENSLANDERS.

*uppercut*

FTW Sass, I read your blog and I am desperate as. Does this mean that I am ruining your credibility? I would hate to prove choiceayebro correct because it is obviously still the 1950s according to that twat.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Fairly simple...

Simply post a reason you hate the Melbourne Storm.

It can be anything, a player, an event, a tactic, an isolated incident, a coach, where they play, the fact they are even in the comp, their attitude, a CEO... what ever you like...

I just would like to see that hate isnt just bottled up inside me because im a saints fan.

do other supporters think like me or am i blinded by bias???

PS how weird is it going to be to see sooo many dragons fans cheering their lungs out for the sharks next week

Jealousy.

StormChaser

First Grade
Jaysus, talk about hijacking a thread. Still, if it means less Storm hate and more slack jawed drooling over a couple of chicks, so be it. :lol:

t1tan

Juniors
Will be good to see how many storm "fans" jump off the bandwagon when they dont make the finals..And how long the arrogance lasts.

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
GREG INGLIS AND ISRAEL FOLAU AREN'T JUST QUEENSLANDERS - THEY'RE FAKE QUEENSLANDERS.

*uppercut*

Amen. I don't even think of GI as a Queenslander. He is a NSW boy and a traitor, and if the Maroons are willing to cheapen their jersey by letting the enemy wear it, good for them. But let's never ever again hear that they have more pride in their state than we do!

effnic

Bench
I hate the Storm cause the run threw those AFL banners. And the fans never want to win the comp, they want to win the "flag". f**king idiots.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
I hate the Storm cause the run threw those AFL banners. And the fans never want to win the comp, they want to win the "flag". f**king idiots.

Lol i love how idiots like Molly Meldrum and that always go on about how the storm are the best "Rugby" team and that there going to win the flag.

I bet you most of the people down in melbourne dont know the positions on a league field and dont even know half the rules.

Latest posts