What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson LIVE blog at 11am

Is anyone able to see this blog. my Work computer might not be able to access it? Anyone have a link, I sent a question, although I think it will be ignored completely.

oh god, she just takes the moral high ground "no reasonable person "

Who decides what is reasonable Beccy ?

You it seems.

hutch

First Grade
sent in a comment, dont expect it to be posted. i have sent numerous comments over the years regarding her bias against rugby league in her articles, none have ever been published. she is a tramp!

JW

Coach
Perhaps she needs to be directed to the subject of her own unsavory antics. What say you 'Bourbon Beccy'?

Surely

Post Whore
Tell her to have a look on redhotpie and count the number of women that have gang bang under their interests.

Beccy is going to need a big abacus.

ouwet

Bench
Quote of the year from Bec Wilson on her blog "I think if you commit a serious crime, you have to be sacked. ":lol::lol::lol: Why is she still employed then? Also he didn't commit a crime.

Quote of the year from Bec Wilson on her blog "I think if you commit a serious crime, you have to be sacked. ":lol::lol::lol: Why is she still employed then? Also he didn't commit a crime.

She didn't say he had. The question was about other companies and employees who commit crimes.

I am surprised she walked straight into such a leading question - it's pretty obvious where "Matt of Sydney" was going with that one. Very dumb.

Peppers

Juniors
This is unbelievable. Is she that detached from reality that she can't see what this statement might mean from a personal level!!!!!

skeepe

Immortal
Got a funny message on my web browser trying to open the blog... it said "Aborted Operation."

If only.

superdog

Juniors
if you commit a serious crime...

WHAT BLOODY SERIOUS CRIME? NO CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED!!!!

fitting that two absolute wastes of space in pru goward and bourbon bec wilson should take such a nonsensical, pathetic, defamatory road

JW

Coach
:lol:

Is she fair dink?

In that case Bourbon Bec, you should've been given the arse ages ago.

Apey

Staff member
'Rugby league culture is poisonous and if it takes a Matthew Johns incident to alert all of us to it and then to fix it, something good might come of it.'

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailyteleg...ytelegraph/comments/rebecca_wilson_live_blog/

Lol she needs to be beheaded.

I'm surprised the quote she was replying to got through, it was great... props if it came from here:

'Rebecca Wilson we do not want or need your ill-informed feministic views influencing public opinion. It has not been proven that this man has done anything wrong so why ruin his life?'

Last edited:

Sir Biffo

Bench
Dear Rebecca,

How many times would a morally uncorrupt person be charged with drink driving? If you are so in favour of people coming out and telling the truth, how many times have you got behind the wheel after having a skinful?

Best Regards,

Sir Biffo.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I was going to post a question but when I clicked on the link I was imedietly confronted with the following highly offencive content:

photo_385.jpg

After seeing that I had to make a mad dash for the dunnies to expell my guts :sick:

Apey

Staff member
dunno what all you guys are on about.

Fair enough she's a prick of a reporter, but she goes alright. :sarcasm:

I've posted three comments - none posted so far.

1. - why is there not a similar media expose on the equivalent events in AFL
2. - how can she call for Johns to be sacked for committing a "crime" when no crime has been committed, and does she not have two convictions for the crime of DUI
3. - by calling for men education only and dismissing female education as too hard she is placing all of the responsibility and consequences on a single party = fail

Nothing published yet.