What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel eyes Eels top job - mX

strider

Post Whore
I couldn't be bothered retyping this and I can't seem to figure out how to do OCR without installing proper drivers and tbh I couldn't be bothered :lol: .... so hopefully this image scan is good enough ...

From mX 12-Dec-2008
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/ddandlk/eels/mx-16-12-2008.jpg

mx-16-12-2008.jpg

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Just coz he has pride and passion and is a former eel, doesn't mean he will be good for the job. You just cant get anyone in to do the job, ceo for a footy club is alot more work than some think, its running a business. He needs qualifications first

hybrideel

Bench
I'm pretty sure the quote from Terry was that he would love to be CEO of the football club and that he is not qualified to get the leagues club gig

Gronk

Staff member
In all honesty. Leabeater as FC CEO ?

As John McEnroe would say "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS !!!" :crazy:

Gronk

Staff member
Might as well make Stanley Plunkett Jurd CEO of the Leagues Club whilst we are handing out jobs for the boys.

I can't even OCR that. To low a resolution, comes out gibberish.

BTW FreeOCR reader is not a bad program, quite small and freeware off the internet.

Latest posts