What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebuilding or Demolition?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
this forum is as pitiful as their team. What a joke, I haven't laughed so hard since tezza and owen swapped diets. Tezza was sucking on a cheeseburger. :lol: :lol: :lol: and :lol: :lol: Owen was trying :lol: :lol: :lol: to eat a stubby of VB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh boy, I need a lie down after that :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
this forum is as pitiful as their team. What a joke, I haven't laughed so hard since tezza and owen swapped diets. Tezza was sucking on a cheeseburger. and Owen was trying to eat a stubby of VB

Oh boy, I need a lie down after that

Geez unit, thats GOLD!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So now i guess Owen looks eve more a part of redfern now that certain teeth have fallen out due to his attempt to eat a can of vb.

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
this forum is as pitiful as their team. What a joke, I haven't laughed so hard since tezza and owen swapped diets. Tezza was sucking on a cheeseburger. and Owen was trying to eat a stubby of VB

Oh boy, I need a lie down after that

Geez unit, thats GOLD!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So now i guess Owen looks eve more a part of redfern now that certain teeth have fallen out due to his attempt to eat a can of vb.

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts