What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment and Retention

Panthers_God

Juniors
anjado said:
i look forward to replacing Joel and Peter.
With Don Tweedle and Rhys Hanaby.
That type of big name recruiting is what we need.
Since we have done such a fantastic job or keeping our players over the past few years. Who needs Ben Pomeroy or Paul Whatuira when we can sign Mark O'Halloran.

I look forward to see who we sign for next year i could do with a laugh. Im sure it will be

unknown Queensland cup player #27

or Bartacard cup superstar # 12.

Hey that was michael gordon a few years back, now look at him.

But I do agree, it's about time Penrith signed a big name player, from the top of my head I cant think off any real significant signing weve made in the past 5 years besides Preston Campbell. But then again I guess its not everyday a Dally-M winner gets shifted clubs.

Kilkenny

Coach
Tim Grant is certainly going to be something special as long as we bring him along slowly and dont put to much pressure on his young shoulders.

We need an consistent, solid and experienced first grade front rower for the run on side to allow Grant to continue coming off the bench.

The alternative could be convert Big T into a front rower, he will be a year older, and perhaps as he ages he may be suited to the sort of role played by say Rueben Wiki at the Warriors.

anjado

Juniors
Panthers_God said:
Hey that was michael gordon a few years back, now look at him.

But I do agree, it's about time Penrith signed a big name player, from the top of my head I cant think off any real significant signing weve made in the past 5 years besides Preston Campbell. But then again I guess its not everyday a Dally-M winner gets shifted clubs.

Yes it was Michael Gordon and he has been a good player. But your eventually going to sign one good qld cup player when you sign 3 a season

mightypanther

Juniors
Kilkenny said:
Tim Grant is certainly going to be something special as long as we bring him along slowly and dont put to much pressure on his young shoulders.

We need an consistent, solid and experienced first grade front rower for the run on side to allow Grant to continue coming off the bench.

The alternative could be convert Big T into a front rower, he will be a year older, and perhaps as he ages he may be suited to the sort of role played by say Rueben Wiki at the Warriors.

That could be a good move for Big T. I reckon it could work great having the two Puletua brothers together in the front row.

Latest posts