What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

recruitment ideas

It's a shame to see a heap of these retirement threads, I'm looking for redemption in 2012. No doubt. Comeback time! Let me know any way I can help recruitment.

joshie

Live Update Team
Thought I would just revisit this. I could do a round by round, fortnight by fortnight, update for F7s on the home page easily, is there anybody willing to form a recruitment comitee and would it be an idea to contact magazines or fan sites like The Roar about giving the best player of the season a writing gig for a year? if you tee it up with the right person, that could potentially lead to money.

ideas guys as we prepare for 2012?

gUt

Coach
I think rather than overt recruiting, more should be made of the articles that we write with the LU population. Whenever one of my articles fits with the theme of a thread I'll pitchfork it in there. If we all did that we'd at least get a little bit of exposure and anyone who was entertained by us would hopefully come in here and have a look around.

Latest posts