What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment?

ozbash

Referee
Thats true too. Nothing better for me than to get into the Central Coast on a weekend just to get free from Sydney. Drop a line in at Toukley or the Entrance or somewhere like that.

way, way off topic, but how is the fishing over there compared to NZ ?

Iafeta

Referee
Depends on if the commercial fishermen have raided the area. If not, its like the old saying - a bad days fishing is better than a good days work.

Skinner

Coach
yea, good saying..
cheers

The fishing in general, is best on the coast south of Sydney, but it's pretty fantastic where we live at Lake Macquarie (the biggest salt water, tidal lake, in the Southern Hemisphere).

TheDMC

Bench
The fishing in general, is best on the coast south of Sydney, but it's pretty fantastic where we live at Lake Macquarie (the biggest salt water, tidal lake, in the Southern Hemisphere).

Yes, easy to get a feed....but overall I would suggest NZ fishing, especially in the far north, kicks arse over Australia. Massive kingis and snappers are hard to beat...

Skinner

Coach
Yes, easy to get a feed....but overall I would suggest NZ fishing, especially in the far north, kicks arse over Australia. Massive kingis and snappers are hard to beat...

True, Maunganui in Northland is beyond peer, anywhere in the world.

shiznit

Coach
i hate fishing... always have...

and it drives the Mrs nuts because she loves it... we had a massive blue last year because the last time we were back home(the bay of islands) the old man offered to take us out on his boat for a fish... i turned it down... :lol:

Skinner

Coach
i hate fishing... always have...

and it drives the Mrs nuts because she loves it... we had a massive blue last year because the last time we were back home(the bay of islands) the old man offered to take us out on his boat for a fish... i turned it down... :lol:

Mate, you should be burnt at the stake....