What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Breakfast

jayjohnsonaus

Juniors
I have purchased season tickets for the 2011 season ... i've had media pass's up until now :(
and part of the pack was invites to the breakfast this saturday. I was wondering how the signature process works ... I am wanting to get a signed 2011 jersey .... will all the players be there ? and do they let you get a whole jersey signed ?

Thanks
JJ

shazzy

Juniors
At the last breakfast, after training, the team went to that room near the scoreboard and signed 1 item per person. It was basically like a production line with them all sitting behind table and just signing and passing on to the next player.

Even though I waited a while at the last one, it was well worth it, as I now have this years jersey signed by the whole 2010 team.\\\\:D/

Also, I was talking to one of the girls at the shop on the weekend, and she said that there have been a lot of requests for the guy that does the numbers for the backs of the jerseys, so they said he "may" be there as well.

The only prob is that the players do the signing in 'sessions', so unless you're there and willing to line up the whole time, you might miss a player here or there..

Still an awesome chance to get some (if not all) signatures and mingle with the players. I had a great time at the 2009 lunch, and can't wait for the breakfast next week!

jayjohnsonaus

Juniors
Thanks guys thats what i wanted to hear :) ..... Id rather spend the money with the club then some autograph guy on ebay :p

They usually do the signature process really poorly...the best idea would be to have them all lined up along one big table and everyone lines up for that - none of this having 5 tables with the players split - you never get them all signed that way

I've given up on getting sigantures, always takes too long

RedV65

Juniors
They usually do the signature process really poorly...the best idea would be to have them all lined up along one big table and everyone lines up for that

They did exactly that at the last bbq at Kogarah this year. It was much better than them sitting at all the different tables.

silverex

Bench
Were people sent invitations to this breakfast?

I've renewed membership for next season but received nothing about this breakfast.

AJ_82

Juniors
Before 6th December, and you then had to RSVP to an invite you received via your nominated email to attend.

Nugby

Juniors
Think you're screwed, Cleary. RSVP's already past, though you could try calling the Dragons up, confirming your email address and seeing if you can get in late.

cleary89

Coach
Sent off an email to the adress they said to. Assumed it was an rsvp like at the grandfinal, just to get approx numbers. Could they really deny you if you turned up to the red v members day as a red v member? Probably not worth the hassle.