What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Forum

Lewish33

Juniors
Has this finished yet? Wondering if there was anything to come out of it? Thought it would've been a pretty heated forum.

FlameThrower

Bench
....due to technical issues, all sound, picture and notes have been lost, however, in summary all went well"

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
This is what i got out of it. They're sticking with Price coz he's cheap and the only option available. Drinkwater hasn't progressed the way they want thats why hes not being ised, in other words hes shit. They were after Matteo but he was asking too much. They were after a halfback but couldn't get one on time. They regret letting J Morris go but want him back. Looks like Weyman is not being resigned. The fans really ripped into Doust. Wendall and Gaz were there sticking up for Doust and price. Price was a no show

A good leader leads by example....
Without question Price would have known he would have been in for a rough night but what example is Price showing his team by not showing up.
When the going gets tough don't show up!
Its going to be a loooonnnggg year.....

beecww

Juniors
This is what i got out of it. They're sticking with Price coz he's cheap and the only option available. Drinkwater hasn't progressed the way they want thats why hes not being ised, in other words hes shit. They were after Matteo but he was asking too much. They were after a halfback but couldn't get one on time. They regret letting J Morris go but want him back. Looks like Weyman is not being resigned. The fans really ripped into Doust. Wendall and Gaz were there sticking up for Doust and price. Price was a no show

R&W really appreciate your feedback. Would you mind elaborating on what Sailor and Gasnier had to say. I really find it incredible that such high profile players would possibly associate themselves with the mess we are in. How ironic, they shafted Morris to get Gasnier, and now they want him back.

TheRev

Coach
tbh I dont think it helps the Dragons football club for Price to turn up and be torn too ribbons...

tbh I dont think it helps the Dragons football club for Price to turn up and be torn too ribbons...
When you take up that leadership position you have to be accountable for your actions. Doust fronted. This was an opportunity for Price to give the fans, the people that pay his salary, some insight into where we are headed. I guess we will have to be content with the dribble that is dished out at the post game press conferences.....

TheRev

Coach
When you take up that leadership position you have to be accountable for your actions. Doust fronted. This was an opportunity for Price to give the fans, the people that pay his salary, some insight into where we are headed. I guess we will have to be content with the dribble that is dished out at the post game press conferences.....
Yeah look you make a good point.. I wonder whether it was actually a decision in his hands anyway, perhaps Price is basically out the door and it was more beneficial for Doust to take centre-stage on behalf of the club moving forward, than an entire session picking apart Price.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
People keep saying that Doust is the architect for the current situation and baying for his blood.
So....Doust fronts everyone and takes the lead, yet it's still not good enough? Make up your minds.
Go and have a big warm dose of reality FFS !

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
R&W really appreciate your feedback. Would you mind elaborating on what Sailor and Gasnier had to say. I really find it incredible that such high profile players would possibly associate themselves with the mess we are in. How ironic, they shafted Morris to get Gasnier, and now they want him back.

Sailor and Gasnier spoke briefly but basically said they understood everyone's frustration and they had spoken to the players and assured everyone that they are not happy with the situation. They both said everyone needs to get behind the club as these are tough times but we'll pull through. There was a questions session where Doust basically got hammered.

Phil Rothfield was there. His article will be in the paper on Wednesday. I spoke to him after the gig, he said St George had the most passionate fans by far. Someone asked him why he always wrote negative things about the Dragons, he just shrugged them off

nrlnrl

First Grade
Sailor and Gasnier spoke briefly but basically said they understood everyone's frustration and they had spoken to the players and assured everyone that they are not happy with the situation. They both said everyone needs to get behind the club as these are tough times but we'll pull through. There was a questions session where Doust basically got hammered.

Phil Rothfield was there. His article will be in the paper on Wednesday. I spoke to him after the gig, he said St George had the most passionate fans by far. Someone asked him why he always wrote negative things about the Dragons, he just shrugged them off

Phil Rothfield writes negative stuff about the Dragons to generate hits on the website. Plus he is doing so as a Cronulla fan provoking their biggest rival.

Latest posts