What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Podcast

jackyboi90

Juniors

We begin our offseason programming, by looking at an oral history of St George Illawarra.

Part one takes a look at both St George and Illawarra, their histories, the Super League War and the effects, as well as the tumultuous time of the 1990's, leading to St George Illawarra's establishment in 1998.

It's an interesting trip down memory lane, so don't miss it!

jackyboi90

Juniors
This week, we talk about the 1999 season. The up's, down's and everything in between. From Mundine to Mackay, we cover it all from an intriguing season for the Red V.

Plus we chat your latest Dragons news and celebrate some birthday's as well.

jackyboi90

Juniors
The boys revisit the 2000 season, as we continue our Dragons History on the podcast.

Mundine leaving, Waite ousted as coach, 70-10 loss to Melbourne, Barrett winning the Dally M! This season had it all. Tune in, as the boys get all the meat off the bone in an intriguing year.

Reactions: jak

jackyboi90

Juniors
Is Hunt gone? The rumor mill is in overdrive about the Dragons number 7. The boys talk about his future, landing spots, players the Dragons could get in return and why a clean break is best for both parties.

Plus we talk about potential signings of Gutherson, Doueihi, Atkinson and Trindall. Can some of these players make the Dragons a more complete side, minus Hunt?

Jubilee

Juniors
Is Hunt gone? The rumor mill is in overdrive about the Dragons number 7. The boys talk about his future, landing spots, players the Dragons could get in return and why a clean break is best for both parties.

Plus we talk about potential signings of Gutherson, Doueihi, Atkinson and Trindall. Can some of these players make the Dragons a more complete side, minus Hunt?

It is all very well for these guys to say, "well if Easts want Hunt, they have to give us Lindsay Smith (or whoever)" but what if whoever doesn't want to come to saints?

These are people with contracts. They aren't shintaro bubble gum swap cards.

jak

Bench
It is all very well for these guys to say, "well if Easts want Hunt, they have to give us Lindsay Smith (or whoever)" but what if whoever doesn't want to come to saints?

These are people with contracts. They aren't shintaro bubble gum swap cards.
I totally agree with the point you have made, were I do have a problem is believing your old enough to remember Shintaro, unless a new one has popped up in the last 60 odd years that i have missed, in which case I apologize

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I totally agree with the point you have made, were I do have a problem is believing your old enough to remember Shintaro, unless a new one has popped up in the last 60 odd years that i have missed, in which case I apologize
Tombay(?) The Mist was always a highly valued card!

• Love
Reactions: jak

Latest posts