What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reddy for 2016 Petition

Would you like to sign the #reddyfor2016 petition?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Swiftstylez

Bench
Here is one of the best tries scored in the last five years: http://www.gfycat.com/ConstantConsciousKatydid

Also it seems I have created international headlines and turned an obscure video mainstream

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/3x611j/joel_reddys_highlights/

The jokes aside, the highest voted comment is reddy positive (without me even voting), so dont cherry pick trolls.'

From an Eels fan

"Never understood why everyone hated on Reddy so much. Sure, he lost some speed and a few errors started creeping into his game as he tried to make up for it in recent years - but when he was on song, he was pretty good value."

and from a Rabbitohs fan

"I actually didn't think he was terrible to be honest, I just think he was really unlucky whenever he got a shot in the first team for us. He was always pretty reliable under the high ball and was good for experience, I just think that he had trouble defending on the wing because he still had the mindset of a centre and that a lot of the chances he stuffed up weren't exactly easy to pull off."

and from a Warriors fan

"I wonder how different his career would have been, if he'd played left centre; he fends with his right hand, and holds the ball with his left. Mystifying why he was always played on the right."

Depth player at worst in 2016, squad and utility player at best.

A Panthers fan:

Im surprised they didnt show the try he scored against penrith this year. Its probably the greatest try hes ever scored.

And a number of non-trolling support for this petition in this thread.

The ad hominem fallacy loving detractors of this petition have given very little against this

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
I also appreciate that the video was posted over there by someone that is an Eels fan. Keep spreading the message and maybe eventually Eels HQ will actually notice it.

strider

Post Whore
I always liked reddy. No frills, very solid dependable player

But f**k its hard to keep liking him when an imbecile keeps going on like this

Swiftstylez

Bench
I don't think you genuinely believe that parra pride, bless your cotton socks.

Strider all I am trying to do is get one of my favorite players exposure for the consideration of this team. If that is a crime then tie me up and have your way with me.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I do however value your positive contribution to this petition as you join 13 officially signed, those that like the suggestion and those raising awareness elsewhere

Parra Pride

Referee
I always liked reddy. No frills, very solid dependable player

But f**k its hard to keep liking him when an imbecile keeps going on like this

He was good for us, but then he went to the Tigers and Souths and turned into complete shit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Reddy is a f**ken ball tearer. Am I ready for Reddy? Of course I am you stupid merkin, what kind of question is that? If Joel doesn't make next year's squad then I will defecate my pants in anger.

Just making sure Swifty quotes me next time around.

Swiftstylez

Bench
He was good for us, but then he went to the Tigers and Souths and turned into complete shit.

Sorry, you definitely can't even believe the words you are saying. Look at the his highlights in that 6 minute video including tries scored against the Eels. If you believe being part of a premiership winning squad and being in the team that won the world cup at the end of last year is complete shit then I would hate to have a look at your resume.

He has achieved more accolades on an NRL level than Hayne withstanding the Dally M's #Fact

TBH your quote Gary is less of a troll post than this one and thankfully it is in the obscure minority as evidenced by the other discussion I highlighted. Life doesn't have to be black and white mate

Swiftstylez

Bench
This is what runs down Parra Pride's toilet as he opens up his latest edition of Hentai-Monthly

ek20070320wha.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why is someone who disagrees with you a troll Swifty?

Seems like a fairly black & white view of the world.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't believe anyone to be so uninformed, therefore it is logical to deduce it is a troll.

Sorry mate, but that isn't logical at all.

People are allowed to have different opinions about the merits of Reddy. Just because they disagree with you, it doesn't mean that they are 'uninformed'. It actually means that they have a different opinion.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Sorry mate, but that isn't logical at all.

People are allowed to have different opinions about the merits of Reddy. Just because they disagree with you, it doesn't mean that they are 'uninformed'. It actually means that they have a different opinion.

LMAO THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Now by your same logic you should not deduce that this is a "joke thread" because I and many others have a different opinion to you.

I have called you up on a number of fallacies in this thread with the joke thread being one of them, I wonder if there is a fallacy for defencively citing fallacies when being called up on a fallacy?

This may not be a joke thread but calling someone a troll doesn't have to have merit as you have proven.

Or maybe calling someone a troll...

463.jpg

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
LMAO THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Now by your same logic you should not deduce that this is a "joke thread" because I and many others have a different opinion to you.

I have called you up on a number of fallacies in this thread with the joke thread being one of them, I wonder if there is a fallacy for defencively citing fallacies when being called up on a fallacy?

This may not be a joke thread but calling someone a troll doesn't have to have merit as you have proven.

Stop trolling Swifty.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Sorry Swifty looks like Reddy's NRL career is over. He is playing for dapto (with Beau Henry) in the Illawarra Carlton league

Latest posts