What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reddy

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Can't believe i'm saying this but i thought we mised him heaps tonight. He has the enthusiasm to really lift our side when we need it. Although we didn't need it tonight as we bounced back in the second half, i'm starting to think that this guy is important for us of we have any chance of making the 8 this year. He still has defensive problems but i think he's alot safer then Williams outwide.

I'd also like to add that i thought Hayne was again outstanding tonight and whilst he had limited attacking opportunities due to our poor handling giving the Bulldogs countless amounts of possesion he was great at the back protecting our line and hitting it up when in trouble.

Burt also played ok on the wing.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I'm still a little skeptical of Burt, but he did nothing to not warrant his selection again next week... he was pretty alright.

I have nothing to add on Reddy besides from the fact that he looks like he is building confidence as the weeks tick over.

jk13

First Grade
goal kicking ppfftt, learn to tackle or union is yor future burty. goal kicking won't get u home against the storm

bartman

Immortal
Agree with you RJ. We missed some of Reddy's enthusiasm or something out there. He may never be rep material, but he has a damn good go.

I'd have him back in, move TT to the wing, and drop Williams to the bench for this week.

bartman

Immortal
Injured, hamstring strain from last week, when he failed to complete the game.

Was named in the side on Tuesday, but didn't recover in time. He was part of a half time presentation so he can't be too bad and I'd suspect he would be available in a week's time?