What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redemption

Dazzling Darius

Juniors
I first joined this forum 6 months ago (during the finals series) and my last post was 6 months ago. I was absolutely gutted when hayne put his finger up to the crowd in a "shut the f**k up" motion. I have though read the majority of posts to keep in touch with all the goss.
3 days to go. What can I say. How ironic that we are playing the same pr*ck that has consumed my sanity. I am hoping for D Boyd to shove haynes finger where the sun don't shine.
I have read so many articles from so called experts who have written us off because we haven't recruited heavily in the off season. Well I have faith in Sir Wayne (yes he should be knighted). He will work wonders with the team we have, especially after a VERY successful year under their belt. For goodness sakes, he won a premiership with Kevin Walters as 5/8. Imagine what he is going to do with Sowy..
I think we have some happy days ahead, especially with D Boyd feeling more comfortable in his role as fullback and chiming in to the backline as he did in the charity shield.
My only concern at the moment is how I am going to fund my trip to England next year for the world club challenge.:D
Here's to the Dragons and a stellar year.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Dude - you should sign up with the Dragons in the F7s.
That little diatribe has the makings of a decent little essay piece.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
If someone from the team doesn't do the "STFU" thing to Hayne, then I will. That's if Parra lose.

Gaba

First Grade
One thing i have notice about hayne is every time against the dragons, it doesnt matter whether the eels are winning or losing the game, after each try he runs to the where the dragons supporters are and gives them the stare.

Be interesting to see if he does the same this friday night

silverex

Bench
One thing i have notice about hayne is every time against the dragons, it doesnt matter whether the eels are winning or losing the game, after each try he runs to the where the dragons supporters are and gives them the stare.

Be interesting to see if he does the same this friday night

That's assuming he'll score a try!

Mark my words, 2010 the Dragons are going to be a far more sharp team which will give opposition teams nothing, i'm confident will beat parra by at least 10!

f**king fire up two more days till we play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!