What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redneck Redfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
Souths looked impressive against the Dogs considering they only have permanent part time props. Mcguire may have to make Taylor a prop to keep him away from decision making and fill the gap.

King's hair is back in the NRL where it belongs and there are signs Mcguire may be the real deal if Everingham is any indication. Could be he will be the one laughing out loud if the Rabbits continue to impress.

Could be another horse has bolted from the Eels with Johnathon Wright showing what he is capable of if coached probably. The Dogs will be on the money soon imo, need just a bit more Hasler

BunniesMan

Immortal
Let's hope so. I said before the game we needed a signature win against a good team, we got it. If we manage to leave New Zealand with the 2 points we'll be 4-3 with an easier stretch of games coming up and 2 good wins against expected top 6 teams in our resume. We might just be taken seriously after next week.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
old_man_fishing-374x306.jpg

BranVan3000

Coach
Asotasi has been unimpressive this year. I think we miss L Burgess and S Burgess but losing Asotasi feels like losing any average player at this point. I think they'll bring one of our young props in to debut and they'll do just as well as Asotasi has been going

eozsmiles

Bench
Let's hope so. I said before the game we needed a signature win against a good team, we got it. If we manage to leave New Zealand with the 2 points we'll be 4-3 with an easier stretch of games coming up and 2 good wins against expected top 6 teams in our resume. We might just be taken seriously after next week.

Do you mean the Dogs are an expected top 6 team? They have crap halves and no depth. The Warriors are in a deep hole. When teams beat Melbourne and Brisbane they can be taken seriously.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think the Dogs will finish in the top 6. And regardless of form beating the Warriors in NZ is a tough task.

You're right that Melbourne and Brisbane are the two stand outs. We were very competitive against both of them, closer than most.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Melbourne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brisbane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Rest.

BranVan3000

Coach
Do you mean the Dogs are an expected top 6 team? They have crap halves and no depth. The Warriors are in a deep hole. When teams beat Melbourne and Brisbane they can be taken seriously.
There's a pretty big gap in quality between Melb and Brisbane and the rest right now

Dogs will definitely be in the mix

And the Dog's Reynolds is a really good half, he has a lot of fire about him and can do some classy things but he is a bit enigmatic right now. That's a quality that will improve under Hasler

Loudstrat

Coach
I thought this was about Red Symonds moving to Toowoomba.

Prawns are better than yabbies anyway.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Souths looked impressive against the Dogs considering they only have permanent part time props. Mcguire may have to make Taylor a prop to keep him away from decision making and fill the gap.

King's hair is back in the NRL where it belongs and there are signs Mcguire may be the real deal if Everingham is any indication. Could be he will be the one laughing out loud if the Rabbits continue to impress.

Could be another horse has bolted from the Eels with Johnathon Wright showing what he is capable of if coached probably. The Dogs will be on the money soon imo, need just a bit more Hasler

Sounds like you're getting ready to break out the KY jelly for McGuire........

How's your last "boy", Kearney going ?

POPEYE

Coach
There's nothing I would like better than see Maguire v Flanagan in the pissant cup final. Bit much to expect either to finish best team of the year but it appears the Bellamy influence is coming to the fore.

Pity about Kearney and so far Meatloaf's got that covered, but still time for him to make a threesome.

Tried to imagine how Carney would be with Bellamy pulling his strings but Flanaghan might prove to be his saviour and he's certainly repaying the faith.

Price's mob was a bit hard done by with a disallowed fair try imo but the Sharks were the deserved winners and about time they won the games that previously they might have lost. Like their last ditch defence

POPEYE

Coach
I like to think that Furner's learning as he goes along. His team is more than capable as today's game has shown. Might be that he knows what he's doing but has a little difficulty getting his players to fear his wrath if they lose.

The Warriors defended like it was a hot day and tended to kick when a pass would have done. Needless to say there was only one team in the game and good luck to them

POPEYE

Coach
Bullshit, you'd happily leave your teeth on the bedside table for Bellamy.

A reasonable statement deserving of an answer. I will be content if Bellamy wins the real League season but if he doesn't it won't cause me to doubt his standing as the best in the world.

As far as the pissant cup goes I think it would be a perfect ending to the mardis gras part of the year if Souths or Cronulla finished with a star stamped on their hand

POPEYE

Coach
League's version of the Soup Nazi must giggle himself to sleep each night thinking of the wankers pissing their pants about him not sharing his recipe's three main ingredients. He knows his concoction consists of more than just that.

Matter of fact is he has perfected all the other ingredients to such an extent that he would not swap a single one.

The Cowboys tried their best to spoilt the broth but although a very good side there's not much you can do if the opposition won't let you have the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts