What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reebok in 2010

woodley_11

Juniors
On the Dragons website there is now a video pop up with Wendell and Jamie Soward where Soward is wearing the new jersey.

i just ordered a new striped polo,they are a bit expensive i thought addidas were the dearest mob to make the gear but anyhow il pay anything at the end of the day when it is to do with the mighty dragons. GO THE SAINTS.

skinnydragon

Juniors
For anyone in the Canberra area, the Jersey store at Brand Depot, has the new polos for $69, training shirts for $79 and the new hats for $30-$35. Couldn't help myself today when I went window shopping.

00000793-image.jpg

Well it's official, the new jersey is pretty average.

Doug2234

First Grade
it doesnt look any different. besides the kinda of V neck..

I will be buying one as i hate the current round neck

LESStar58

Referee
That new away jersey you have for next year is dreadful. Saints are one of the few teams that ought to be exempt from having an away jersey IMO.

elevenstraight

Juniors
It looks OK. Im glad they kept the same big V. I reckon its the best V we have ever had. Not a fan on Reebok across the V tho, they should have put a small (preferably white) v neck on it and moved the Reebok up. All in all im fine with it but wont be buying one in protest of a) the cost of the reebok gear is extortion and b) the ALT jumper is the worst jumper of all time of any sporting team in the world!

on another note, why is that abomination not on sale yet?? could they be thinking of changing it already BECAUSE ITS sh*tE??

drake

First Grade
To use a phrase my kids throw at me a lot... meh.

Not a fan of the red collar or the reebok branding, but at the end of the day, it's still a Red V.