What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reebok in 2010

Dragonwest

Juniors
Any chance that red crap could be the shield jumper and they'll come up with something less laughable?

Dragon Dave

Bench
All the past Shield kits have been white, plus in the pic there is the bank logo and text, whilst the shield has st.george foundation logo. But fingers crossed that will be the case.

Pull your head in, mate.

I'm just saying I don't see the need for Saints to have an "alternate" jersey. I mean, really, who could the famous Red V possibly have a jersey clash with?
Probably Canterbury, but these days they have far more blue in their jumper since they "modernised" it during SL.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Jersey looks sh*t, why can't they stick to a red v and a white collar and f**k that Reebok sh*t off.

And while we're at it, it would be great if we got rid of all that advertising but unfortunately can't do anything about that

Saint Doc

Coach
In all its glory! (vomit)

660270.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And while we're at it, it would be great if we got rid of all that advertising but unfortunately can't do anything about that

just ask cronulla.. they seemed to do a pretty good job of that during the 2009 season...

elevenstraight

Juniors
Yep they are sh*te! never thought something as simple as a red V on white could be f**ked but alas reebok has done it. Saints just lost at least $310 from my pocket..... and the ridiculously steep prices for all the training gear means I wont be spending any cash there either. All up Reebok has been a major disappointment and we have to put up with them for what?? 4 years????

Wonder what the rest of the uni looks like, socks n shorts that is

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've only read a couple of your posts elevenstraight, but I already am noticing a pattern - do you hate the club?

I've seen nothing but criticism from you the last few days, none of it constructive.

elevenstraight

Juniors
I've only read a couple of your posts elevenstraight, but I already am noticing a pattern - do you hate the club?

I've seen nothing but criticism from you the last few days, none of it constructive.

Sorry God.

And no I do not hate the club, im just pissed at some of the choices they have made lately as im sure you have noticed a lot of other people are too...

Its just a massive let down after a great (the best so far) for the club. You would think they would be all over membership like a dingo on a baby as soon as possible to capitalize on the success but as far as i know they are dragging the chain as opposed to other clubs. And as far as the jerseys are concerned, approx 90% of the supporters who have posted on her and other LU forums are of the opinion that they are the worst yet......and that includes the infamous 2005 red U! Why didnt they consult the fans like the Tits and others do instead of paying some pot smoking neo hippy designer F**K to murder our kit

joel_wilko

Juniors
All of you do realise that Adidas own Reebok don't you?
All of you please stop crying about the fact that Reebok made a crap jersey, the dragons jersey will always look crap cause you all want the red V, and the red V and style don't go together.
So all of you need to pull your heads in, cause the pattern on the jersey doesn't make the team win or lose.

Southernsaint

Staff member
In all its glory! (vomit)

660270.jpg

The red jersey looks like an English super league jersey from the mid 90's...

And I agree with some of the other posters, $90 for a polo shirt and $80 for what is essentially a singlet is pretty steep...

big pat

Coach
All of you do realise that Adidas own Reebok don't you?
All of you please stop crying about the fact that Reebok made a crap jersey, the dragons jersey will always look crap cause you all want the red V, and the red V and style don't go together.
So all of you need to pull your heads in, cause the pattern on the jersey doesn't make the team win or lose.

and you need to f**k off, people can say what they like its a dragons forum. ps if you don't like something don't buy it simple.

Latest posts