What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reebok in 2010

northernsaint

Juniors
Yeah this has been whispered and rumoured for a while now. Wouldn't mind some changes to the socks but otherwise I liked what adidas have done. Reebok are a subsidiary of adidas but there will obviously be some changes. Hopefully they don't change the red v too much - the round collar that RBK have given Manly would be a terrible look for us. The alternate is due for an update, that would be welcomed
Agree re socks. they looked like we should have been more into marbles or drop the hanky. Need more red.

Dragon Dave

Bench
If they are going to show the new Reebok gear in mid-November as they said, we should see the jerseys sometime this week you'd think.

dragonman1959

Juniors
The best jersey we ever had was the Westmont jersey from the 80's bring that one back

I agree, I brought my first jersey from the st george lges in 84. Now that was a great jersey, numbers on the sleeves, great jersey. I will not buy sh*t.. the last jersey I brought is the one from 1999. It's OK, but not as good as the 84 jersey.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Is black going to be an official colour next year or something? Jon Green's polo has black stripes and Beau Henry's one has ugly black panels on the side. Penrith have adopted royal blue as a colour next year (i think) for one of their away jerseys, I hope Saints haven't adopted some outlandish colour unrelated to the original ones for theirs.

I saw some black with a little red, polo's in Rebel today, hadn't seen them before. Black is better than the crap grey they used last season.

apple1875

Juniors
Was speaking to some club officials today and I can confirm that it's not a photoshop on the dragons home page that's the real deal !! Actual model and photoshoot with the new top. The reebok logo in the middle looks almost fake and the collar is red !!

Still a few weeks away for us to purchase, the players have only just got their gear - should be a red v email sent out tomorrow about release times etc...

apple1875

Juniors
Was speaking to some club officials today and I can confirm that it's not a photoshop on the dragons home page that's the real deal !! Actual model and photoshoot with the new top. The reebok logo in the middle looks almost fake and the collar is red !!

Still a few weeks away for us to purchase, the players have only just got their gear - should be a red v email sent out tomorrow about release times etc...

Dragon Dave

Bench
When you click on the Shop link on the website there is an image of the new team polo but there doesn't seem to be any products available to purchase. Do you want my money or not Dragons!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
00000186-image.jpg

Dragon Dave

Bench
I'd rather see Reebok use a similar idea to that polo. Use the Red/Grey/White colours, throw in some black shorts. Something that atleast looks like a modern football jersey - if that's what they're going for.

White with red is alot easier to work with than red with white, in my opinion.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Bump. Dragons shop up and running with Reebok training gear. Very expensive I know, but I know what my stocking will be filled with this year ;)