What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Robson

24ccbck.jpg

Muzby, you should substitute Mary’s empty head for the Dragon’s Forum empty glass.

The kid made a couple of mistakes today, but I thought overall we went ok.

He is a solid defender and was quick when running the ball.

The more time Mary gives him, the greater the impact he will have on the team.

I would play him off the bench for at least the next 4 weeks.

rasaint

Juniors
Yesterday, he dropped it cold once and later poor play the ball pulled up ( notice he sort of has a ritual of placing it down straightening up and then heeling it back/ pretty slow). These incidents had us stuck on back foot and bulldogs starting set on halfway.

He has played ok in two NRL games so far. Yesterday was sound but unremarkable.

I know a number of posters on the forum rate him highly which is fair enough. I am still waiting to see that flair and qualities ascribing great things to him. I don’t see a Cam Murray or JDB by a long shot. Of course, he may suddenly break out so to speak.

I would be interested in how Pierra would shape up as a lock. He lacks high end speed but carries hard and can tackle well. Noted at 95kgs.

possm

Coach
Yesterday, he dropped it cold once and later poor play the ball pulled up ( notice he sort of has a ritual of placing it down straightening up and then heeling it back/ pretty slow). These incidents had us stuck on back foot and bulldogs starting set on halfway.

He has played ok in two NRL games so far. Yesterday was sound but unremarkable.

I know a number of posters on the forum rate him highly which is fair enough. I am still waiting to see that flair and qualities ascribing great things to him. I don’t see a Cam Murray or JDB by a long shot. Of course, he may suddenly break out so to speak.

I would be interested in how Pierra would shape up as a lock. He lacks high end speed but carries hard and can tackle well. Noted at 95kgs.
It is good that you noticed his poor style in playing the ball rasaint. If only our coaching staff would have pulled him up on this and set him some corrective drills, maybe it would not have happened during the game.

Robson is a hooker who can also play backrow. In a hooker rotation with McInnes his effect on a game will be noticeable. Frizell is the obvious replacement at lock for JDB and if we can land RCG, our prop rotation would be strengthened a lot:
RCG
Vaughan
K Sims
Graham/Lawrie/Kerr/Timm