What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ref and Bunker Decisions

soc123_au

Staff member
Does anyone think that roosters pass was forward? It wasn't even flat imo.

And at a crucial time...
Teddy over running it made it look forward, given camera angles who knows, looked fine on the replays though.

Less of a howler than the Keary no bin, so suck shit.

The suck shit part is in general, not directed at you btw.

Vee

First Grade
Fairly predictable the smug fans defending it. Remind me about the sinbin call, it rings a bell but the beer haze is on.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Does anyone think that roosters pass was forward? It wasn't even flat imo.

And at a crucial time...

Its funny watching it last night i had no problem when it was called forward but a couple of different news reports showed it today from the side on angle and it was a perfectly legitimate pass. Do i think Easts could have gone and won had the pass been called correctly and they scored, probably not but at 24-16 it would have made it an interesting finish.

Reactions: Vee

MugaB

Coach
Fairly predictable the smug fans defending it. Remind me about the sinbin call, it rings a bell but the beer haze is on.
Shirt grab 5 metres out from the line, on Henry, any another club match would have sent keary to the bin for a professional foul... suprise, suprise bunker didn't want to rule on it

soc123_au

Staff member
Its funny watching it last night i had no problem when it was called forward but a couple of different news reports showed it today from the side on angle and it was a perfectly legitimate pass. Do i think Easts could have gone and won had the pass been called correctly and they scored, probably not but at 24-16 it would have made it an interesting finish.
Thats the thing. I'm not trying to defend Klown as he had a shocking game, but that one you cant blame him for, sucks for the Roosters in that moment, but it took some serious dick riding to get them in that position to start with.

From that point the whistle got put away and the Chooks went back to having nothing.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Thats the thing. I'm not trying to defend Klown as he had a shocking game, but that one you cant blame him for, sucks for the Roosters in that moment, but it took some serious dick riding to get them in that position to start with.

From that point the whistle got put away and the Chooks went back to having nothing.

The thing with the pass also that Tedesco overran the ball and had to pull it back in which made it look worse than it was but the side on camera vision does show the ball going backwards out of Tupou's hands.
I totally agree the Roosters had nothing until Calvin Klein started giving them some leeway in the second half.

From the moment Tupou dropped the ball early in the game it set the scene for Penrith to control the game and the Roosters had no idea how to counteract Penrith's game plan, the only time they looked like remotely scoring in the first half was when Connor Watson charged the ball down.The first half was near perfect football from Penrith , it reminded me of the first half the Roosters played against the Storm in 2018 GF, almost mistake free football and put the opposition to the sword.

Latest posts