What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refereeing - Going Forward

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Guys - I watched the Sea Eagles v Tigers game, and I’am concerned.
the referee clearly orchestrated the result of that game.
Cameras even heard him state he didn’t see the early knock-on but he made a decision against the play.
Now let’s get to Melbourne v Dolphins.
What are the realistic chances of the Dolphins winning. But still……
Which brings us to Sharks v Dragons.
If anybody has watched them of late their skills have taken a back seat to an element of spite and nastiness actions.
Back to the refs.
I’m worried the Sharks get away with Blue Murder on Sunday so they with and give the Dolphins (a QLD side) given a better chance of making the 8 at someone’s expense. And it just so happens- ours!
I write this to be catalogued - now if I’m wrong I stand corrected- but I know I’m right.
Siebold and DCE bit their tongues in a very Man-ly way when they clearly had a grievance that should be heard.

since77

Juniors
Cameras even heard him state he didn’t see the early knock-on but he made a decision against the play.
If anybody has watched them of late their skills have taken a back seat to an element of spite and nastiness actions.
Back to the refs.
I’m worried the Sharks get away with Blue Murder on Sunday so they with and give the Dolphins (a QLD side) given a better chance of making the 8 at someone’s expense. And it just so happens- ours!
I write this to be catalogued - now if I’m wrong I stand corrected- but I know I’m right.
Siebold and DCE bit their tongues in a very Man-ly way when they clearly had a grievance that should be heard.
Orchestrated? Nonsense. Get your tin foil hat off.
The referees and bunker are often incompetent and wrong and contradicting themselves but to say they're deliberately manipulating results is conspiracy theory nonsense.

russell border

Juniors
Back to the refs.
I guess you will get your refs ticket & be in on the rort next season :D

Jersey No 14

Juniors
I guess you will get your refs ticket & be in on the rort next season :D
You can’t reason with dickheads.
Take off you blinkers and watch the current state of RL.
Watch that game (slowly) and see for yourself.
Just don’t whine when the Dolphins are in on so Ref (accident) and we are sitting in some pub with our bottom lips quivering.
And when Annesley pulls some quote out of his arse to justify the above - I won’t be here to say I told you so because I would have switched off.

Latest posts