What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REFEREES and the 2005 Premiership...

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
I think the refs are going to cost a team glory in the premiership, the refs did give the sharks a early break with a descarceful discion makes me blood boil

being a sharks fan you should know better than to use the words" team glory &premiership" in a sentence... time to up your medication

Jono078

Referee
This isnt a referee bagging thread, (atleast the title doesnt say so) I would like to congratulate Mander on a very solid game.

Dog-E

Juniors
MrSharky said:
That decision cost my team a whole game, and 2 points; a rarity compared to decisions that cost a team far less

It may have affected the outcome over the rest of the season, and where we ended up after 26 rounds...

And we were easily the most competitive of the losers so far... so don't give me that "feck all" tripe...

:cool:

:lol:

The only team you'd have had even a scream at beating in the semis - was Manly...'Best odf the losers so far???' Mate - Melbourne would have gone absolutely Mexican on your Shire arses!!!! I know it, Adam Dykes knows it, everyone else knows it - and realistically - YOU know it, too!!

:cool: :cool: :oops:

Big Pete

Referee
MrSharky said:
That decision cost my team a whole game, and 2 points; a rarity compared to decisions that cost a team far less

It may have affected the outcome over the rest of the season, and where we ended up after 26 rounds...

And we were easily the most competitive of the losers so far... so don't give me that "feck all" tripe...

:cool:

First of all he was held up and second of all it didn't cost you the game.

Brisbane just simply outclassed you.

Surely

Post Whore
Dog-E said:
:lol:

The only team you'd have had even a scream at beating in the semis - was Manly...'Best odf the losers so far???' Mate - Melbourne would have gone absolutely Mexican on your Shire arses!!!! I know it, Adam Dykes knows it, everyone else knows it - and realistically - YOU know it, too!!

:cool: :cool: :oops:

Yes the form guide would point to that, being that the sharks beat melbourne twice this year, and very convincingly.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Dog-E said:
...One of them - and you can take your pick which one as there isn't a decent selection amongst them - is going to decide this year's Premiership - COUNT on it!!

Paul Simpkins had an ab-so-lute SHOCKER tonight! Didn't have a clue what was going on - at any stage! :lol:

And his linesmen were - if anything - more useless than him! This, a mere 2 weeks out from the Big One!

Mark my words here - A poor refereeing decision will decide this seasons' Premiers in the GF - I am sure of it! It's merely a matter of WHEN - and to WHOM!

Quite sadly ironic that in the so-called 'The Best Season of Football Ever' we have had 'THE Worst Season of Refereeing Ever!"

Just deadset disgraceful some of it...Paul Simpkins - hang your head ya great big MELON!!!!!!!!

Must of missed the decision that cost the Cowboys.

Care to point it out?