1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Referees Making Up the Rules on the Spot Thread

Discussion in 'NRL' started by Tiger5150, Aug 16, 2019.

1. no name

no name Coach

I see your point regarding the bat back.
    I think a tip on is a pass and a bat back isn’t.

2. Perth Red

Perth Red Immortal

Another change of rules on the run, picking up a player and carrying him over sideline is now ok.

tripster, azza29 and Vee like this.
  3. 10$ Ferret

10$ Ferret Juniors

I love it how the refs tell players that they can't challenge certain decisions which are challengable

4. azza29

azza29 Juniors

It’s ok if that player’s initials are J.L. Otherwise it’s still a penalty.

5. T-Boon

T-Boon Coach

I like how coaches/players/commentators make rules up on the run like you don't have to play the ball with the foot even though the code made a point of insisting that is indeed a rule 2 years ago.

6. Frailty

Frailty First Grade

Have an example?