What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reggies GRand Final

Hurriflatch

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Dragons, Eels and TIGERS trifecta?

It would be fitting as these were the three top teams in first grade this year IMO

Well of the teams playing in the GF anyway

strider

Post Whore
lets have 3 cheers for the channel 9 commentary team.....you'd never know there were 2 teams out there - especially the winning team :roll:

Hurriflatch

Referee
Full Time!!!!

PARRAMATTA EELS 31
Tries: Jarryd Hayne 2, Joel Reddy, Ashley Graham and Drew Dalton
Goals: Brett Delaney 5 from 5
Field Goals: Marcus Perenara

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 12
Tries: Nigel Plum and Michael Lett
Goals: Jamie Soward 2 from 2

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Well of the teams playing in the GF anyway

The Cowboys only made it because you choked. I wish you hadn't choked I tipped a Tigers v Eels decider at the start of the finals.

Hurriflatch

Referee
:lol: @ JT

He said in the post match interview

"I think I have a mark on my forehead from headbutting the wall..............................thanks a lot chalky"

Parrasque

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
:lol: @ JT

He said in the post match interview

"I think I have a mark on my forehead from headbutting the wall..............................thanks a lot chalky"

he said from headbutting the walky talky thing. Get your facts fight

noosa-eel

Juniors
What a great result.

Well done JT and all the boys in PL..........pity the 1st graders didn't have the same enthusiasm last week....:shock:

Eelectrica

Referee
Yay. Great win the end. The Roosters were always going to hit back hard. It was a bit worrying at the 60 minute mark but they held on well in a critical period.
It was a disappointing penalty for O'dwyer to have given away to get the Roosters back in the game, it was unnecessary.

nöyd

Staff member
Happy days

The Parra boys are back on the piss again, back on the piss again...:clap: \\\\:D/ :alcho:

(well I am anyway)

Glenn

First Grade
Great result for the the players and JT and the rest of the coaching staff, some very promisng signs for the future with players like Hayne,Storer etc now to hold on to them (I know Hayne is contracted long term (2009?))

sideburnmania

Juniors
strider said:
lets have 3 cheers for the channel 9 commentary team.....you'd never know there were 2 teams out there - especially the winning team :roll:

Absoultely. The commentary was terrible, especially Fittler. He tries to pull of stupid one liners and is the only one laughing at his jokes. How funy was it when he was claiming Jamie Soward to be the best kicker in the world, and he kicks it out over the sideline about 20 metres :laugh: