What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regular Season Week 4

DiggerBlue

Juniors
Bills were absolutely robbed by refball this week and I'm not too confident of them getting up over the Eagles this round either. Please don't razorcake again Bills.

beave

Coach
First Bucc game I've seen this season. They always this undisiplined?

f**k me that was painful to watch.

no, not that bad but in the first half of pretty much every game this year, they've been pretty average with the ball and in D.

Still, a wins a win!!!!

The Colt lad that went down (his name escapes me) with the snapped ankle, man that looked bad!!!

dragonfire

Bench
no, not that bad but in the first half of pretty much every game this year, they've been pretty average with the ball and in D.

Still, a wins a win!!!!

The Colt lad that went down (his name escapes me) with the snapped ankle, man that looked bad!!!

yeh dislocated ankle, feel for the guy, thats a season ender if not career ender depending on severity. Cant wait for the divisional south games starting up in the next two weeks, get to find out if the Buccaneers can hang with the Saints