What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regular Season Week 4

Big Mick

Referee
BTW I agree with Warren Sapp.

The Steelers look done. They look slow and old now.

IMO the Bengals are better on defense now and will be a better overall team by end of the year...and the Ravens are better by a lot.

abpanther

Staff member
Dareus has looked good to me from what I have seen, but I haven't watched many Bills games.

Steelers run defense is woeful at the moment, I'm sure they will turn it around though.

It looked like Andre Johnson tore his ACL, he went down pretty randomly

Raider_69

Post Whore
Say what you will about the game this week but you're kidding if you don't think the 49ers defense is a good one. Up there with the leaders in rush defense and that play by Justin Smith at the end of the game to strip Maclin was a superhuman effort, that was a great defensive play.

dont get me wrong, its a good d one of the best in the league, their work on shaddy mccoy is proof of that, but those mistakes were not forced by the d
even the maclin fumble, if he's holding the ball properly it doesnt happen, dumb mistakes handed that game over and the 9ners were good enough to take it

Last edited:

Ladmate

Bench
Raiders blew the oppurtunity to win. Campbell's pick was the dumbest thing from him in his career, that PI call should NOT have been reversed, Seymour let his emotions loose and cost us a TD in the first drive. I'm not too worried, a lot of teams lose to the Patriots and make the playoffs.

abpanther

Staff member
Oh and this just in, Calvin Johnson is a freak!!!

Did you guys see that catch under triple coverage? Amazing!!

abpanther

Staff member
Man that Victor Cruz fumble was a terrible non-call, although apparently the rules say you can give yourself up, it sure looked wrong

Big Mick

Referee
20 NFL teams have lost this year after leading going into 4th quarter. Of those 20, 8 were quarterbacked by Vick (3),McNabb (3) or Kolb (2).

Jono078

Referee
LOL.

There goes Kaftka's career.

Vikings are f**king horrible, I'm hating it. Bring back Favre even on last years form!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Jesus flacco does my head in! Dreadful offensive performance today, thank god for ray Lewis and his defensive unit. Keep the thing on the ground.

In saying that, go ravens!

kurt faulk

Coach

when watching patriots games does anyone else sit there gobsmacked at how much time brady has to stand there and throw the ball? dead set he only has to move once every five times he drops back. he has all the time in the world to stand there, survey the field and then step into the throw to the open receiver.

compare that to bradford the poor sucker who is under duress almost every time he drops back. i'm not sure i've seen him just stand there and deliver the ball. he is always escaping from the pressure, always on the move, always hurried to make a throw.

it's sickening.

Raider_69

Post Whore
couldnt agree more on brady, you watch him and it seems like he has an age... id kill for our line to give Vick that time

Shorty

Staff member

when watching patriots games does anyone else sit there gobsmacked at how much time brady has to stand there and throw the ball? dead set he only has to move once every five times he drops back. he has all the time in the world to stand there, survey the field and then step into the throw to the open receiver.

compare that to bradford the poor sucker who is under duress almost every time he drops back. i'm not sure i've seen him just stand there and deliver the ball. he is always escaping from the pressure, always on the move, always hurried to make a throw.

it's sickening.

Yup.
And he's all alone, you seem him there just standing and scanning the field...nobody anywhere near him.
Also when he is pressure, little Welker is always there.

one tree hill

Juniors
How in the f**k do we lose to freaking alex smith and the whiners?!!!!

Dream team my arse... ive been a big supporter of Andy Reid but if he cant right this ship, it might be time to move on 1-3.... are you kidding me?!

Don't cry Canberra Failers fan, it's OK there's always next week for Mick Vick to take more shots.

one tree hill

Juniors
Say what you will about the game this week but you're kidding if you don't think the 49ers defense is a good one. Up there with the leaders in rush defense and that play by Justin Smith at the end of the game to strip Maclin was a superhuman effort, that was a great defensive play.

He's been one of the most underrated players in football for the last decade.

it's sickening.

yep, their line seems amazing, Raiders have been in qbs faces for the entire season so far, they barely touched Brady.

Monk

Referee
oh gamepass... how I love thee.

though some of the tv advertisements in America... wow.

Latest posts