What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relating NRL teams to High School

Shorty

Staff member
I took this from another place that had college football teams instead, I'll do a few...and they're girls for me but I'm sure people can do others...I haven't got one for Souths but I reckon some others could:lol:

Melbourne Storm
- Mean girl, was head of the group and was respected but was found out to be cheating, lying and generally being a backstabbing b*tch, is now a social outcast and she's unlikely to be respected again.

Brisbane Broncos - The stereotypical 'popular girl' friendly enough, but always seems to have success in everything, rich family, gets good grades, gets all the guys, everything is handed to her on a platter.For this she is hated and people enjoy seeing her fail.

Cowboys - Little sister of Broncos, better looking and just as if not more talented, has lack of confidence in herself because of big sister's constant praise by pretty much everyone but as she's matured, when head to head with bigger sister she has been known to steal the spotlight.

Warriors - Has always been exotic and bubbly, is eccentric and arty but cares little for what people think, has gained the respect of the whole school for beating up the Storm.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
canberra - that strange girl who seems just a little too "cosy" with her pet dog

dragons - uptight girl who never quite gave it away until last year, despite nearly going all the way many times

newcastle - will give it away for money

penrith - you're pretty sure at some point, 'she' was a 'he'

souffs - the girl who dreams of being a social media professional

juro

Bench
Souths - the old teacher who tries to be cool and joke with all the students, but everyone laughs at him. Hasn't added to society in the last couple decades.

redvscotty

First Grade
Did you steal this from some cheerleaders blog?

A livejournal perhaps?

This thread is gayer than AIDS.

Manly - I imagine they are the equivalent of what Julia Gillard would have been like at school.

Roosters - Comes from a rich family, has loads of money, good looks and seems to have everything going for her, but give her 2 glasses of wine and she'd jump in the sack with anyone.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Cowboys - Little sister of Broncos, better looking and just as if not more talented, has lack of confidence in herself because of big sister's constant praise by pretty much everyone but as she's matured, when head to head with bigger sister she has been known to steal the spotlight.

The bias is strong in this one

Souths: That fat and ugly chick that hangs out with the hot girls (there's always one), who tries to fit in, and thinks she's as awesome as the rest of them, but everyone knows she's below average.

Manly: The year 10 chick who dates guys in their early 20s. Everyone else around the school thinks it's disgusting and hates them for it, but a select few think she's alright.

Bulldogs - Wannabe tough guy, is the bully of the school likes to think his on top of the world - but everyone else knows he will just end up in prison

Mr Fourex

Bench
Brisbane Broncos - The stereotypical 'popular girl' friendly enough, but always seems to have success in everything, rich family, gets good grades, gets all the guys, everything is handed to her on a platter.For this she is hated and people enjoy seeing her fail.

Uhmmm.........how does this work again? Popular but hated?

Oh

you mean hated by the jealous and resentful little bitch sister

Gotcha........;-)

Eelectrica

Referee
Titans - New kid who tried to get noticed by picking fights with the big kids only to be pushed in the mud.

TheDalek079

Bench
Gold Coast Titans - the new kid who everyone likes at first, but after a term everybody begins to hate them

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs - the dodgy kid who vandalises the school.

Western Suburbs Magpies & Balmain Tigers - the two you suspect to be gay and someday will end up living together

Melbourne Storm and Brisbane Broncos - the wankers that everybody hates and wants to beat up, but cannot because their parents are teachers

Latest posts