What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocate the Sharks to Perth

Should the Sharks be Relocated to Perth?

• Yes

Votes: 61 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 52.3%

• Total voters
Shark's shark's forever
Bring on the black white n blue
Shark's not relocating
Staying in Sydney
Perth can be joint venture combined team with
The Southern orcas
Or Southern Marlins
Based in Melbourne AMMI
Play games in Melbourne Hobart Adelaide Perth
That sounds ridiculous. I don’t recommend you speak of that idea in public. You’ll be sent to the asylum.

blue bags

First Grade
That sounds ridiculous. I don’t recommend you speak of that idea in public. You’ll be sent to the asylum.
Combined franchise
Southern orcas
Hobart. Melbourne. Adelaide. Perth
All 4 cities. 4 state's
4 stadium's. 4 government's
4 sports minister's
4 tourism Ministers'
Would cover the rest of Australia juniors
Crowd's. Fans
Based in Melbourne AMMI
Player's would love it. Living in Melbourne
Traveling all over Australia and Pacific area
100s of sponsorship deal's from all 4 state's
This idea would cover the whole country of NRL
All juniors and fans in every state
Would get home Live games played in their cities
Each of the 4 cities would be allocated 3 or 4 NRL matches per year. Turn it into an event for tourism. It would build a rivalry with the Melbourne Storm aswell 😊

Combined franchise
Southern orcas
Hobart. Melbourne. Adelaide. Perth
All 4 cities. 4 state's
4 stadium's. 4 government's
4 sports minister's
4 tourism Ministers'
Would cover the rest of Australia juniors
Crowd's. Fans
Based in Melbourne AMMI
Player's would love it. Living in Melbourne
Traveling all over Australia and Pacific area
100s of sponsorship deal's from all 4 state's
This idea would cover the whole country of NRL
All juniors and fans in every state
Would get home Live games played in their cities
Each of the 4 cities would be allocated 3 or 4 NRL matches per year. Turn it into an event for tourism. It would build a rivalry with the Melbourne Storm aswell 😊
No I’m sorry. The more you try and explain it, the more ridiculous it sounds. Maybe that asylum is a good idea for you 😂

blue bags

First Grade
No I’m sorry. The more you try and explain it, the more ridiculous it sounds. Maybe that asylum is a good idea for you 😂
Would have federal government sports incentives funding aswell
Just like whats on offer now
$600 millions for Papua New Guinea franchise
It would boost tourism for fan's traveling all over Australia. Creating jobs. Exposure. Advertising. Sponsorship. Juniors growths 😄

Would have federal government sports incentives funding aswell
Just like whats on offer now
$600 millions for Papua New Guinea franchise
It would boost tourism for fan's traveling all over Australia. Creating jobs. Exposure. Advertising. Sponsorship. Juniors growths 😄
I like it. The players can train on the plane and live off the delicious food (a biscuit) served by Jetstar.

T-Boon

Coach
You would need NRL approvals
And cooperation form WA Perth
I think there is a standing open offer to any Sydney club that if they ever want to relocate to a sensible place like Perth they can. Maybe except Parra who is already a one team city.

Can you give me a run down of the ideas you have come up with? Are they rugby league related? Give me your top 3 ideas.
Well, they are far less ludicrous than buying the Sharks for $20k and selling them to Perth for double the price.
Ideas Mann 😂
Where's your ideas ?
1. Don’t move the Sharks or any Sydney club. Because it’s frankly a ridiculous suggestion.

2. NRL and clubs create a strategy to increase inner Sydney tribalism to ensure avg attendances at suburban grounds are minimum 20k. Anything less is a failure. This can be special events and funding for the marketing of derby’s, or fortnightly all Sydney encounters to fill the 6pm Friday night slot at only SFS or Parra Stadium. And/or a similar strategy for the Sunday 2pm kick off or Saturday 7pm KO.

3. Reduce family GA ticket prices for all fixtures featuring two Sydney teams and get more Sydney people to watch these games live so they dominate the workplace and school yard discussions every Monday.

T-Boon

Coach
Well, they are far less ludicrous than buying the Sharks for $20k and selling them to Perth for double the price.

1. Don’t move the Sharks or any Sydney club. Because it’s frankly a ridiculous suggestion.

2. NRL and clubs create a strategy to increase inner Sydney tribalism to ensure avg attendances at suburban grounds are minimum 20k. Anything less is a failure. This can be special events and funding for the marketing of derby’s, or fortnightly all Sydney encounters to fill the 6pm Friday night slot at only SFS or Parra Stadium. And/or a similar strategy for the Sunday 2pm kick off or Saturday 7pm KO.

3. Reduce family GA ticket prices for all fixtures featuring two Sydney teams and get more Sydney people to watch these games live so they dominate the workplace and school yard discussions every Monday.
Too tame. I think if you aren’t being ridiculed for the “lunacy” of your ideas then you cannot be part of the “ideas man” club.

taste2taste

Juniors
Can someone explain why the Sharks are in the NRL ?

They have a tiny catchment area and can't even sell out an 11k stadium. If the Sharks team disappeared everyone in the shire would become a Dragons fan.

They are taking an NRL licence away from Perth or New Zealand ...for what ???

It's the equivalent of having Green Bay in the NFL... but at least they sell out an 81k stadium every week.

kurt faulk

Coach

Yes, they backstabbed the arl and joined news Corp at the very beginning. This cemented their place in any competition that news Corp ran moving forward. Even though they were the least deserving of being in any competition.

If the Sharks team disappeared everyone in the shire would become a Dragons fan.

Unlikely. Both sets of fans despise the other team. That's how a local derby forms.

They did Rupert a solid to save their necks and backstab the people that kept them afloat for their whole useless existence. That was enough for him.

taste2taste

Juniors
Unlikely. Both sets of fans despise the other team. That's how a local derby forms.
The Dragons v Sharks 'derby' can't even sell out Kograh.

The Sharks catchment is so small you can drive from Kograh to Cronulla Beach in less than 10 minutes

The NRL would survive just fine without the Sharks and thier 11,000 fans.

Generalzod

Immortal

They have a tiny catchment area and can't even sell out an 11k stadium. If the Sharks team disappeared everyone in the shire would become a Dragons fan.

It's the equivalent of having Green Bay in the NFL... but at least they sell out an 81k stadium every week.
I haven't got nothing against the the dargons but what makes you think I'll will follow the Dargons if the Sharks leave, you are truly delusional, How about relocating yourself.