What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocate the Sharks to Perth

Should the Sharks be Relocated to Perth?

• Yes

Votes: 61 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 52.3%

• Total voters

İzmir Zaferi

Juniors
No however, I think a couple Sydney clubs should consider becoming dual city clubs.

The NRL should incentivise Sharks moving 4 - 5 games to Adelaide and becoming 'Southern Sharks' (or just Sharks) with a grant top up of 2 million.

This would expand Sharks casual supporter base and enable better corporate support. Adelaide is not ready for a full time team but 4 - 5 games could be well supported.

To extend the brand, NRL SA games, and if possible NRL Touch is SA should also bear Sharks branding.

The NRL should then facilitate a "Sydney Season ticket" where fans can access every game played in Sydney (boosting crowds and making access easier)

It should be a minimum ten year agreement.

I think the same should be done with Wellington in NZ, possibly Hamilton and Darwin as well b

Last edited:

Pjf04b

Juniors
I don’t know what you are saying. Penrith city council population is 224k. Averaging nearly 10% of that figure to home games!

T-Boon

Coach
I think the Broncos should be relocated to perth - give them a big club. Then divide Brisbane up between 2 new clubs. While moving the Dolphins somewhere good also.

t-ba

Post Whore
Apex Town Dolphins.

Aphex-Twin-smile.jpg