What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocation.

There is no excuse not to go to a game, if it rains so be it, you go, its that there is too many fair weather supporters, scared or rain, or sun, or if windy to go to a game, now considering that what worse case it will be 12 degrees, thats not even cold, and hottest 32, our supporters, are just too soft

spider

Coach
It would help,
but last year is statistical proof that it doesn't

People want more bang for their buck and at a rough average of $50 a head for your typical ticket purchasing, 4 cup drinking, pie eating adult fan the value simply isn't there.
i agree SS, but prices wont go down and certainly wont remain stagnate

the football club if anything needs to increase prices

SirShire

First Grade
Clarification. I agree winnig will not provide an overall boost to our average crowd figures. I think winning would aid the current problem of absurd 8k crowds to perhaps 10k. I do not think it will provide the boost to the optimal 15-18k we need.

I agree RE price increases. But they could not be justified unless Sharks launch a serious revamp of it's gameday format. If it was to happen in any circumstances otherwise, then there is no doubt crowds would fall further.

What could be done is when purchasing family ticket, you can puchase this ticket that includes food drinks, and some shark gear, give the patrons some options