What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

remember when...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
B9-C41543-6-C8-C-42-F4-9-F13-FBC0-FE915-DE3.jpg

kdalymc

Bench
Did the starting halfbacks get the shits when Aussies would come over and play 4 or 5 games and steal their spot?

DeeJ

Bench
Did the starting halfbacks get the shits when Aussies would come over and play 4 or 5 games and steal their spot?

I was thinking about this the other day and Joey's stint with Warrington when the Knights didn't make the finals.

King hit

Coach
When the mariners made the WCC Final, go times...
images

Does anyone on here own any Mariners merchandise or know anybody who remotely liked them? I've scoured ebay, gumtree etc for Mariners stuff but never find anything.

Still want to know what geniuss thought that a team competing for Novocastrians for support in Newcastle would work.

axl rose

Bench
Does anyone on here own any Mariners merchandise or know anybody who remotely liked them? I've scoured ebay, gumtree etc for Mariners stuff but never find anything.

Still want to know what geniuss thought that a team competing for Novocastrians for support in Newcastle would work.
There are some private facebook groups. Ive seen plenty of sewer league merchandise come up on there. Just search for nrl buy/sell etc. After Ribot league finished they gave away all the unsold nike merchandise for people to either burn or for junior clubs in need, so there is plenty around.