What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER OF MCGREGOR'S CONTRACT EXTENSION ANNOUNCEMENT

Wondering why When Newcastle had one 2 from 8 Browne was talked about getting the axe.we lose 7 games straight and nothing about Mary.I don't think it is a coincidence that since Mary resigned the team went to shite.
Imagine that the only display of trepidation by the Board regarding McGregor's extension was whether they granted him 3 years or 2.
McGregor has won the lottery with this gig.
Rain hail or shine he has done amazingly well personally out of this charade.
There is always a rationale or a way to spin our crap results.

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
Imagine that the only display of trepidation by the Board regarding McGregor's extension was whether they granted him 3 years or 2.
McGregor has won the lottery with this gig.
Rain hail or shine he has done amazingly well personally out of this charade.
There is always an rational or a way to spin our crap results.

Correct, McGregor wanted 3 years......from what I was told this is why the negotiations went on for a while. Regardless...as you have stated a Lose/Lose decision....

Personally I cannot see how we
a/ Signed him in the 1st place
b/ extended his contract twice...

.I am still sitting here pondering how this is even possible....

Can anyone think of a similar situation happening in "professional " sport anywhere ? I actually can't....Should have been gone in 2016 or earlier.

Last edited:

Coffs dragon

Bench
I can only think what our club lose in not generating TPA's , they must promise the Illawarra old boys society a post coaching career to make up the cash shortfall.
Otherwise why would you employ so many inexperienced, non-performance coaching staff directly into an organisation when they had zero demand from elsewhere.

Last edited:
Correct, McGregor wanted 3 years......from what I was told this is why the negotiations went on for a while. Regardless...as you have stated a Lose/Lose decision....

Can anyone think of a similar situation happening in "professional " sport anywhere ? I actually can't....Should have been gone in 2016 or earlier.
We are pioneers in nepotism.

dragons girl

Juniors

It's a Steven Bradbury situation

Latest posts