What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reni is farked

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Don't believe any of the spin you're hearing about him being back in a hurry

He has a grade 2 syndesmosis rupture. cutie of an injury at the best of times and this is the second time he's done it to the same ankle.

Last crock we had with this injury was Nigel Vagana.

Source is good. Better than any newspaper.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Didn't tickle my fancy much either.

Good news is Gall will play in round 1 apparently. Toops brain isn't too scrambled.

Selmes has a collarbone injury.

Crocker is on the way here fo sho if the visa thing doesn't happen. Ricky working at getting him to forget UK altogether.

Quigs

Immortal
Cap'n what would you know. Ive just got some good mail from a near reliable source.

The blokes a dead setter but his info is usually reliable.

I will let you know as soon as I can release it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Its a done deal, done back in June O7.

And did you know that when I was a kid Sunny Boys were popular. They will be back in soon, and they will be released in the Shire. I can't tell you munch more than that but it will be big news about the release of Sonny Boys.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
So 65 weeks of player losses in 1 week was close to the mark Frenz?
Granted we can recoup 26 if Crocker arrives.

It will be close if not more.

The makeup of it might not be Toops, Gall and Reni like first thought but Selmes and Bakuya have to go into the mix as does Anderson who if fit was good for 20 odd games

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Cap'n what would you know. Ive just got some good mail from a near reliable source.

The blokes a dead setter but his info is usually reliable.

I will let you know as soon as I can release it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

That bloke is full of shyte Quigs

I know who he is. Almost intimately. He used to be my right hand.

Then he got old

Ausguy

Coach
It will be close if not more.

The makeup of it might not be Toops, Gall and Reni like first thought but Selmes and Bakuya have to go into the mix as does Anderson who if fit was good for 20 odd games

Exactly thats what i was getting at... i couldnt work all that out.

More to the point why report reni is a 6 week proposition when if what you are saying is true he is gone for the season??? If it was Gallen i could understand RS wanting to keep a lid on the skipper being gone but Reni is an unknown quantity at the moment. Its a loss but 6 weeks ago he wasnt even playing for anyone let alone us... proceed.