What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reni is farked

Inferno

Coach
Didn't tickle my fancy much either.

Good news is Gall will play in round 1 apparently. Toops brain isn't too scrambled.

Selmes has a collarbone injury.

Crocker is on the way here fo sho if the visa thing doesn't happen. Ricky working at getting him to forget UK altogether.

I thought I read somewhere he had a dislocated rib? (which I didn't even know was possible)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Exactly thats what i was getting at... i couldnt work all that out.

More to the point why report reni is a 6 week proposition when if what you are saying is true he is gone for the season??? If it was Gallen i could understand RS wanting to keep a lid on the skipper being gone but Reni is an unknown quantity at the moment. Its a loss but 6 weeks ago he wasnt even playing for anyone let alone us... proceed.

I didn't say gone for the season Aus. I said won't be back in a hurry. 12-14 weeks is what I was told actually.

To work it out is simple albeit making assumptions and guesstimates (which is what clubs do BTW - remember the Kearney saga of 2007 - clubs lie!)

e.g if the following are out for x weeks

Anderson - 26 weeks
Matuia - 14 weeks
Bakuya - 14 weeks (I think he has a complicated Syndesmosis with associated fracture) so could be the season
Selmes - ? say 4
Seymour - ?

That's 58+ games lost just there. Might be more or less.

azzah72

Bench
I don't wish Injury on anyone and hope he recovers but (ooohh everyone hates that) I don't think he was the right answer for the team, form has been shyte for years!

Prefer Gallen, Williams, Toops and Millington! Throw Bakuya when he's fit, Selmes and maybe Crocker if/when we get that rough head and i am REALLY happy!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I thought I read somewhere he had a dislocated rib? (which I didn't even know was possible)

It is possible. It's when the rib cartiliage at either the sternal attchment or vertebral attachment gets ruptured and the rib pops off. Another cutie of an injury to be sure.

Ausguy

Coach
use scissors carina.... amazing how they work.

We'd be f**ked without scissors i reckon...

oh and i wasnt counting 26 weeks for anderson.... might as well add bird for 26 too oh and rumour has it aaron raper i out as well...

Quigs

Immortal
you soft karmichael carina.

real men used their teeth to rip open the sunny's

Gluggs were for wimps and the horses hoofs just went straight to the Razz's.

Christ when I was in training it was five minutes on the choo choo bar then straight into the Sunny.

Farkin' Razz boys had to have a wagon wheel.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Christ when I was in training it was five minutes on the choo choo bar then straight into the Sunny.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

:lol: shuddup, you are making me feel old

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

HAHAHAHA

I happen to know you were a closet Zap man Quigs. You loved a bitta green didn't ya?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
use scissors carina.... amazing how they work.

We'd be f**ked without scissors i reckon...

oh and i wasnt counting 26 weeks for anderson.... might as well add bird for 26 too oh and rumour has it aaron raper i out as well...

Nope, because they were never registered to play. We weren't banking on games from them

Don't be a smartarse Aus, you're up against experts here :lol:

snoozer

Bench
I preferred Glugs myself Quigs
Razz for me. Love the raspberries
liked the razz myself.
unfortunately lived out west (over the hill out west)and supply was not good in the 70's out there.
remember stinking hot days and not a razz, sunnyboy or glug to be seen.
i remember the first thing you'd look for was the gold writing on the inside to see if you could get a free one.
Those Sunny Boys where hard to open bloody things! JT #%^$@!
that was always an issue.usually ended up trying to wipe the dirt off.

:lol: shuddup, you are making me feel old
:(

Bulldog Force

Referee
All I can say is that I'm glad he's not our problem anymore. He's a good player at times but he's injury prone.