What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reni maitua @ wests tigers???

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
f**k, he's a former rep player too

f**k f**k f**k

We'll sign him, I can see it. He'll want to link up with Folkes again yada yada yada

We'll pay him a sh*tload and won't have anything left over for a decent 7

TroopyF

Juniors

f**k f**k f**k

We'll sign him, I can see it. He'll want to link up with Folkes again yada yada yada

And then sheens wont play him at all,or he'll try him in the front row or some other genius experiment that will fail miserably.

Thought he would be a good signing ,until you guys reminded me of how many decent backrowers we allready have.Hard running front rowers is what we need.

N.C.

Juniors
He'll fit in nicely as a 13, with Heighington and Fulton in the back row and Ellis, Fitzhenry and Dwyer up front. Galloway and Gibbs can take a breather and get themselves right for Mad Monday. Farah can play at halfback.

Borat.

Juniors

f**k f**k f**k

Surely we would sign him for unders???? I think he will be a great addition to the club...but than again I thought Cayless would be awesome:lol::lol:

The only time I can think of us buying a player at their peak was Ellis- look how good he has been....

Wade, Cayless, Tame.... FFS lets buy someone on the way up....

Borat.

Juniors
If we swap him for Flanagan I'm ok with it....backing him to get back to his best... the 2 years off would have done his body wonders.

jadtiger

Juniors
Not sure about this to be honest,at his best he was devastating but he rarely showed his best.I certainly wouldnt want him on big money we need a decent back up prop more imo

alien

Referee
We have enough second rowers but Maitua has played well in the centres before. Sheens could play him at right centre if he isn't happy with Ayshford or Daniela there.

Benji Magic

Juniors
Well I hope he signs elsewhere, we don't need backrowers.
Yes, he WAS a good player, but so was Cayless.

If we did sign him, this is what I think he is worth. 1 year deal for $55K + match payments, plus an option for another year.
That way if he f**ks up then we haven't spent a fortune on a long term dud.
Make him prove himself all over again.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Surely there are better options than another second rower for us

Unless Sheens plans to use him in his plan to sign one international a season

Latest posts