What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rescue plan to change the fortunes of scandal-plagued Cronulla Sharks

Yadamish

Juniors
It's rubbish! They will no doubt have factored in the bail outs from the developers and the bank debt transferring. Only main sponsorship they have had this year is remondis for stadium.

What a joke of a statement. Neither has anything to do with sponsorship.

The club built two extra corporate boxes in the Monty Porter stand this year due to demand as an example. It just means advertising and corporate hospitality is up again this year. It is actually one of the highest in the NRL for this type if revenue because our costs are lower and we own the facilities. I have seen the figures. Once the bigger majors sign on we will be near/at the level ofSouths. But hey don't let facts scare you off.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Must really piss him off knowing that whilst Cronulla may have some troubles, at least they are in the comp and won't be going anywhere.

Why would I be pissed off that the NRL keep telling us the game can't expand due to sht house clubs needing carrying?

I am not death riding the Sharks, but for the good of the game to expand, outside of a geniused retreating falling crowds of a Sydney biased comp (some massive derby crowds this weekend 10, 12 and 16 thousand) and a Origin dead rubber that wont sell-out because of grubby tactics that nswales try to inflict on the public (Gallen trying to convince the public that getting your head punched in is way cool),,,,
i think for the growth and good of the game, Cronulla and another Sydney club must move merge or die.

The game is mud, the players have added to this bad image, and it is not only time to introduce a female presence , but also get rid of clubs that have dragged the code into the gutter, so to speak.

Manly and the Roosters are another two clubs that cant grow the game, why do they seem to get first pick of superstars.
Hayne will be off to America soon and Parra will again be left floating without a rudder.
This code has no understanding of massive growth.
Cities of millions go without a team or two.

So.. it's NSW's fault that QLD probably will sell f**k all tickets for game 3? f**k you are stupid hahaha