What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

Nutz

Bench
We need to look at the Panthers D. When the opposition spread the ball, the Panthers players run to the outside shoulder of the attack which, if they keep going wide they either run out of room or cut back inside. To counter this, the Panthers never stop chasing once they aren't engaged. They have a great trust in each other. The wingers stay on their wing because they know they have inside support.

Nutz

Bench
I was at Qscan this morning geting an MRI and Ezra Mann was there waiting after me in a moon boot and apparently Haas was in one too.
Five others were getting xrays. Soft game hey :)

Das Hassler

Bench
OK...The FOX sewing circle have just picked up on this as today's big issue....I broke the news exclusively here back in MAY! OK...so where do I pick up my money??!!

Just watching Panthers n souths...I'm going for the panthers but have a look at the Panthers rolling quick play the balls....so many of them are just quickly stepping straight over the ball with no effort to contact the ball at all...it's a really deliberate action which is really speeding the ruck up and really looks to be coached...Yeoh..Tao and Edwards are amongst the best at it
If a try came during that play I'd be challenging it based on the incorrect PTB ...rules are rules they've been telling us
Further to this...watching it some more what they're doing is placing the ball and stepping over it and quickly moving forward which gives the dummy half a stationary ball to easily scoop up...it's not sloppiness while trying to play the ball..it's done with precision and absolutely illegal and it gives a huge boost in.momentum.

Nutz

Bench
OK...The FOX sewing circle have just picked up on this as today's big issue....I broke the news exclusively here back in MAY! OK...so where do I pick up my money??!!
Ha ha, well done Das.
I keep telling you guys that the journos, particularly Crawley, follow us in the WT Forum ;) I wonder what is nickname is? Could it be "Das Hassler"
😂😂😂😂

Das Hassler

Bench
Ha ha, well done Das.
I keep telling you guys that the journos, particularly Crawley, follow us in the WT Forum ;) I wonder what is nickname is? Could it be "Das Hassler"
😂😂😂😂

No mate...I have had a Panamanian registration on the name since before Crawley was crawling

Das Hassler

Bench
What does Das Hassler, Crawley and the people from Panama have in common, you have totally lost me brother. 😄

Nothing lol....just saying he can't use it as I have it registered offshore to prevent being sued for my libelous slander of innocent rugby league commentators and as a future tax shelter when I figure out how to make a lot of money out of talking shit like they do :)