What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

Nutz

Bench
The Latrell match ban saga is a circus.
My gripe is what sort example is this setting for junior players and spectators.
It's a reoccurring event that players don't seem to give a shite.
Punishments don't seem to be a deterrent.
How many of you on LU can save up $20k in a year. Latrell appears to be treating the whole thing as a joke when there are a lot of Aussies struggling to pay ever increasing rent payments.
Latrell has let his supporters, team mates and supporters down, and what for? A couple of hours of head spins.

gordsy

Juniors
Plenty of former and current players love a cheeky line or three.
The part that shits me is that people let any idiot into the room and some scum bag then takes a pic or a video and before you know it the photo is back page news, said player then says how could they do this to me and the shit show carries on ad finitum

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Plenty of former and current players love a cheeky line or three.
The part that shits me is that people let any idiot into the room and some scum bag then takes a pic or a video and before you know it the photo is back page news, said player then says how could they do this to me and the shit show carries on ad finitum
I agree Gordy but it shows you the amount of intelligence some people have not only for their habits but also the company they keep. The merkin taking the photo is an arsehole and certainly not a true friend.....however,
if morons want to take drugs, allegedly, behind closed doors and in the privacy of their own home then I could live with that. I don't agree with it but at least that way they don't tarnish our game nor set a bad example for my grandkids.
I'm no prude as I did some silly things growing up but then again I wasn't paid to keep my nose clean (no pun intended ha ha) nor was I a role model. All that changed when I became a parent and had a job that demanded a high level of responsibility.
When are these puppets going to take responsibility for their own actions and why does the NRL give the perception that it's ok by issuing pathetic punishments eg suspended fines and piss arse suspensions.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
2024 NRL GRAND FINAL

I think Cronulla might be the dark horse. If a team can stop the juggernaut Panthers or the table topping Storm I think the Sharks are it.
Logically it will most likely be a Storm v Panthers GF as it would be huge task for the Sharks as they have the hardest draw. They may have to beat the Panthers and the Storm twice.
Thoughts anyone?
I'll update this post with members predictions.

Nutz Cronulla Sharks

SmartSelect_20240909_032119_X.jpg

Last edited: