What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Limmo

Too harsh - on Simmo.

At least he fell over when he caught the ball as opposed to Wright running 15 metres backwards before being tackled.

Simmo also caught a high ball once, Wright couldn't catch a cold in Antarctica.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Oh come on! Look at his whole game. His defence was great. Especially when coming in on Idris. Mead saw NO ball apart from having it kicked to him. The bomb was difficult, he was posted and planted and Mead had momentum and the leap on him. He farked up the try, that was his biggest sin. Should of went in low.

I'll guarantee you he was under instructions to centre the ball as well. Keep away from the sideline and if you can't run straight get it back to the middle.

There was not a bad player out there in what was probably the best round 1 game I have seen for many a year. Quality stuff from both sides.

Oh and, M Wright may well of been the best centre on the park. Takaraingi will have bad dreams about running into M Wright

Gallen=God

Juniors
You guys still gonna shoot me down everytime I say M Wright is a centre? Was at the game today, Beau and Flash were outstanding. J Wright needs to improve massively in terms of attack. Didn't run onto the ball once all game. We don't really have anyone better though.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You guys still gonna shoot me down everytime I say M Wright is a centre? Was at the game today, Beau and Flash were outstanding. J Wright needs to improve massively in terms of attack. Didn't run onto the ball once all game. We don't really have anyone better though.

The haters are still gonna hate I imagine. Pom won't want to be injured too long. Lootelly went well too.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Oh and, Crete Waaka was a handful in the Holden Cup. He's a big, strong kid.

Maitatonga is very, very fast at fullback and Winstone Asotasi was good at lock in NYC as well.

webShark

Apparently Mills went pretty good in Regs

Yes he did. Did well returning after being virtually k'od by the biggest winger I've seen. Mills got his head in the wrong place saving a charge near the line by the giant. The winger is a monster who beat Chris Lawrence over m. Described as like Tony Williams but faster. Feki, Hampton and Peach went well too. Just checked and Hampton withthe Storm - damn.

Special K

Coach
I thought he went well and thought we felt safe with him and beau on the stings, our centres actually playih centre and Gordon.

Throw Gards and a dropped bomb in there and we lose.

Weaponhead

Coach
Leutele has nice moves and will be a handful with early ball.

Matt Wright was strong. Hit hard. Nice take for the try.

Ryan is a good, safe player.

Jono Wright was mixed. Not bothered about the cross field running. Better to get away from the sideline and set up the next play with space. He wasn't too strong in contact and could have gone low and hard for the line. It's the first round, players will get their timing and improve.