What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REUBEN GARRICK

Watching Rueben Garrick continue to develop at Manly, I really question the way we identify talent.
This young fellow has size, speed to burn and is a very competent goal kicker.
Yet couldn't get a sniff under McGregor.
Moves to Manly under Hasler is doing himself proud.
This is a young guy who came through the STI system and ends up leaving to develop his career at another club.
St. George on the other hand, ignore their juniors and enter the market to sign (and re-sign) Periera, Ravalawa, Pearson and Maranta.
Our wingers continue to be one of our problems and I for one cannot understand the mentality.
Am I the only one?

I’d like to see how he goes when Blake and tapua aren’t dominating sorry for double post
You can measure him against the very best in the comp if you want but what about comparing him to what we are pinning our hopes on?
There is also nothing to suggest that he won't continue to develop into a top liner as well.

possm

Coach
Watching Rueben Garrick continue to develop at Manly, I really question the way we identify talent.
This is a young guy who came through the STI system and ends up leaving to develop his career at another club.
St. George on the other hand, ignore their juniors and enter the market to sign (and re-sign) Periera, Ravalawa, Pearson and Maranta.
Our wingers continue to be one of our problems and I for one cannot understand the mentality.
Am I the only one?
In Hasler, Garrick now has a top line coach as well.

Oh what a difference a coach makes!

given the form you're in tonight I highly recommend posting that muzby will never win $100m in powerball whilst enjoying the company of 3 victoria's secret angels on his private boat in the mediterranian sea..
I am stretched getting McGregor outa here...
Why stop at $100m and 3 girls?

Walpole

Juniors
You can measure him against the very best in the comp if you want but what about comparing him to what we are pinning our hopes on?
There is also nothing to suggest that he won't continue to develop into a top liner as well.
But we constantly measure what we've got against the very best in the comp so it's only fair.

hazzbeen

Bench
Am I the only one?
Exactly , let him go never gave him a chance and sign wingers that can't play ......

Overseas dragon

Juniors
i always thought PATRICK HERBERT was the best we had in iss DENNIS .as i said before mary never watches canterbury cup ,so hes got no f**king idea how good or bad the young guns are .OH TO HAVE A COACH OF THE STANDARD OF ROBINSON OR BELLAMY .EVEN MADGE AND SEIBOLD LEAVE mcgregor for dead as regards JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT ...

Latest posts